Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************* Sunday Morning Thread ********* 5/5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Watching the Wild win was great, although I missed Zucker's goal.

Anyways, big day tomorrow with my first and most important final, so I'm going to get off for the night. Still have to eat and pick up some stuff.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I'm finally back home. I left around 12:30 this afternoon to go over to my uncle's house. I was there until 4:30 or so, then went to the grocery store to get some stuff for lunches at work. Tomorrow is my first day, and it is far enough out of town that it isn't worth my time to drive back into town to eat

katieneack

Apr 7, 2012
Northern Kentucky
Pete, @magicpapa should have the answer for you on this one.

I'm not sure how common thoses are, but @katieneack might be interested or might have one too
[MENTION=8688]U L Washington Rookie[/MENTION]
I don't have one of these variations, so I wouldn't say it is a very common error. I do have quite a few "No Foil" errors from various sets around that time frame. They normally sell for a little bit of a premium, but nothing crazy - probably $5-$8 or so I would think. I might be interested in picking it up if you are looking to sell it. Just shoot me a PM if you are.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
What's up gents! Good evening. Anyone watching basketball today?

went through the entire Beckett marketplace this weekend and only found one Belle card I didn't have lol... Getting tougher and tougher to find cards I need, other than 2012 and 2013 cards I guess

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning kiddies thought a share a few of the 200 photos I and my buddy Gene took at the Veterans Conference this weekend.

Hold on I have to load these photo bucket first since I can't get them to load on here and other way like some people do.
135 people attended the conference this year.
2013SpringVeteransConference027_zpscd00607a.jpg~original

The guy holding the sign on the left is Jeff "Doc" Dentice Vietnam Veteran Medic and does a hell of a lot for Veterans

My Buddy Gene on the left and another newbie to the conference. There was 18 in all Newbies

Last edited:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
A shot of all the Newbies (first timers) to the conference

Nice there is a gap in this formation it is for Korea

Then the added Korea

Then there was a living memorial

and then the POW/MIA table

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Looks great Rich! I appreciate everything those guys have done for us. I know I wouldn't be able to handle it. As far as the living memorial goes, their hair looks a little long to be in the military (Horrible attempt at humore :lol:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online