Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew * August 2018 * The Dog Days of Summer *

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Cards screwed me twice tonight!! First Flaherty's goes out and pitches great so the the guy I'm playing, the guy I'm trying to hold off so I can win my division, gets a big point total from him...THEN that butthole Martinez jacks a bomb in the ninth so I can't get a save out of Bud Norris. A win from Flaherty's would have stung a lot less if I had a save from Norris.

...friggen cards

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Cards screwed me twice tonight!! First Flaherty's goes out and pitches great so the the guy I'm playing, the guy I'm trying to hold off so I can win my division, gets a big point total from him...THEN that butthole Martinez jacks a bomb in the ninth so I can't get a save out of Bud Norris. A win from Flaherty's would have stung a lot less if I had a save from Norris.

...friggen cards

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Welcome to the Night Crew superstore, down aisle one you'll find b1tching and gloating about fantasy sports, aisle two we have pokemon and drug abuse, aisle three you'll find wrestling, chess & men's wear, near the bathroom you'll find everything you need to know about "beans" and "pud" (and other sexual references)...and FYI you may find a hole in the bathroom stall but this should only be used for secret agents passing highly classified U.S. intelligence, do not attempt to stick your wiener through it as there may be a Russian spy on the other side and they do not take kindly to ***** in their face. We currently have a special on 80's hairbands wearing matching jean shirts.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Edwin Diaz picks up his 23rd 1 run save, and 45 overall... damn. I think I has a good consecutive save streak going as well, hopefully he can keep it up and pass that Drew P. Wiener named Eric Gagne.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
So Ive been thinking... what cartoon character do you think has the hairiest ****? Im going to say Velma from Scooby Doo :grouphug:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts