Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The National is a week away..........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
...........I tried the wonderful search function and could not find a thread.

Anyone going? Im thinking of making the 6 hour drive next Thursday to get my final two Miracle on Ice guys on pucks and then heading home :lol:

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
There's a thread many pages down with no posts in almost a month. Seems like a good time to bump it to the top. Good luck with completing your pucks if you go.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Go puck yourself, Musial Collector!

Nicely played

Here is the case missing the two pucks, in just over a week it will be complete!

imagejpg2_zps8ed54fd2.jpg

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
I will be there THursday, Friday, Saturday, packing up sunday. Come stop by the breakers pavilion. We will be having free promotions, free breaks, along with 8 or so group breaks daily. Hope to meet and see a bunch of FCBers

skrip

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Sounds good, hope to see you all there.
Instead of being in a car for 14 hours, I picked up a cheap in an out same day flight for only $30 more than I estimated it would cost to drive.
I save myself all that time in the car, my sanity and any potential car or traffic issues.
Ill get in by 8 AM and dont leave until 8 PM, so I can check out the show for the entire day, very very excited.

I will be there THursday, Friday, Saturday, packing up sunday. Come stop by the breakers pavilion. We will be having free promotions, free breaks, along with 8 or so group breaks daily. Hope to meet and see a bunch of FCBers

skrip

Thursday as of yesterday!

I'll be there - wed - friday - hope to see you there!

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Sounds good, hope to see you all there.
Instead of being in a car for 14 hours, I picked up a cheap in an out same day flight for only $30 more than I estimated it would cost to drive.
I save myself all that time in the car, my sanity and any potential car or traffic issues.
Ill get in by 8 AM and dont leave until 8 PM, so I can check out the show for the entire day, very very excited.

I'm in the same boat. I think I get to Chicago at 7 am Thursday and leave at 8:30 PM Thursday. Flight was a bit spendy but it looked similar to driving 30 hours each way by myself haha

Jun 30, 2010
Will be there all week with about a dozen beautiful Mantle and Williams signed baseballs, low #'d Ripken autographs, 2000 GOTG Autos and many HOF autos. booth #945 and 947

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
Gonna be there thursday, friday, and Saturday. Hoping for some bagwell autos from the new products

Sent from my XT1080 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Less than 72 hours to flight time.........getting excited.
If all goes well, my flight will be in by 730-800 AM, I think I will head into the city via the blue line and get me some red hots or deep dish and then head back to Rosemont for the show, peruse around, finish my project, maybe run into a few FCBers then head back to O'Hare to fly home. Should be a great 12 hours in Chicago!!!

IUjapander

Jan 28, 2011
Indianapolis
Is it worth going to the National for only one day (Saturday)?

I would be able to get there when doors open, and could stay all day.

Not looking to wait in line for autographs, or pack redemptions, just looking for needles in hay stacks for my collection. It would be a four hour drive, but circumstances have fallen in place where I think I might be able to go on Saturday. It would be my first time attending.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
This is my first time attending so I cant say yes or no IUjapander, but my $.02 are if you dont mine the 4 hour drive, the $18 to get in, the $20 to park, I say why the heck wouldnt you do it :lol:
Im dropping $250 total to get my last 2 1980 Olympic Hockey guys, the "show" is second fiddle to me :lol: but I know it will be a blast to just look around and see all of the memorabilia and cards.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
As I have mentioned in many posts this is my first time to a National and I will be only going for one day. I know I won't see everything but I did get my loan in today so I have money to spend :)

Members online