Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

----------Show off your Nastiest Patch----------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Me Too as i need it for my set :lol: and the Jumbo Musial

$%28KGrHqR,%21qYF%21-Kkc+%28WBQjrC27N4%21%7E%7E60_3.JPG

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Here is a few I have scanned. Still have a few more I need to scan.

scan0004-1.jpg

Beautiful cards man, Now i know who was running up and winning those Nellies, I kept asking myself who wants these damn things so bad :lol:. Also Love the Mathews Timeless Treasures patches

383astro

Jan 13, 2009
Oklahoma
Beautiful cards man, Now i know who was running up and winning those Nellies, I kept asking myself who wants these damn things so bad :lol:. Also Love the Mathews Timeless Treasures patches

Thanks

I actually would have won quite a few of those for alot cheaper, but there is another nellie collector who drove most of them up. I actually bid $1000 on the prime cuts patch that spells "Nellie" thinking that I had it for sure, but he outbid me. I sent him a message offering him a generous trade and cash for the card, but he said it belonged to the best Nellie Fox collection in the world, but he would be glad to take mine off my hands to add to his great collection. There are about 5 major Nellie collectors that run this stuff up. I missed a couple of nice Nellie patches recently cause I had my sights set on something bigger.

I really wanted a Hornsby patch out of prime cuts, or a sterling Wagner.

When you gonna show yours?

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Thanks

I actually would have won quite a few of those for alot cheaper, but there is another nellie collector who drove most of them up. I actually bid $1000 on the prime cuts patch that spells "Nellie" thinking that I had it for sure, but he outbid me. I sent him a message offering him a generous trade and cash for the card, but he said it belonged to the best Nellie Fox collection in the world, but he would be glad to take mine off my hands to add to his great collection. There are about 5 major Nellie collectors that run this stuff up. I missed a couple of nice Nellie patches recently cause I had my sights set on something bigger.

I really wanted a Hornsby patch out of prime cuts, or a sterling Wagner.

When you gonna show yours?

I went after a couple of those as well. Sweet cards bud, if any of those will be available aside from the awesome Nellie's I'd be interested. But yes Tony, when you gonna show yours :lol:?

Raider408

Oct 10, 2012
No decent baseball patches yet but doing okay with football.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByFCB Cards1353545158.202489.jpg
    ImageUploadedByFCB Cards1353545158.202489.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 19
  • ImageUploadedByFCB Cards1353545209.715644.jpg
    ImageUploadedByFCB Cards1353545209.715644.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 21
  • ImageUploadedByFCB Cards1353545238.298695.jpg
    ImageUploadedByFCB Cards1353545238.298695.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 21

383astro

Jan 13, 2009
Oklahoma
I went after a couple of those as well. Sweet cards bud, if any of those will be available aside from the awesome Nellie's I'd be interested. But yes Tony, when you gonna show yours :lol:?

You have a Nellie in your collection? I wish patches like the Ott in your sig was broken into 5 single swatch cards so be a better chance of me finding one.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Wish I had stuff that worthy of being in here. Some major jaw droppers, that's for sure ...

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
You have a Nellie in your collection? I wish patches like the Ott in your sig was broken into 5 single swatch cards so be a better chance of me finding one.

I don't actually, but I assumed your Nellie's weren't up for grabs. The two rare ones I don't have (aside from Ruth and Gehrig) are Nellie and Campy, but always looking for dups of nice ones. I agree with your second comment, it's a really nice single, but I would not mind having a few cards with smaller patches than one with a bunch

Members online