Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
As a matter of fact, I did. I just scanned them in and was going to post them then saw your post haha

Here they are along with the rest of this week's pick ups:

scan0005-5_zpsb2e60570.jpg

Love it.Did you crack the Smith out of the PSA 8 slab?

Last edited:

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Disappointing Topps could get most of the other prospects to sign Bowman Sterling on card, but had to get Kelly to sign stickers.He even signed his Leaf on card.Anyone know when BA issues Cardinals top 10 prospect report?Sucks that it's so late this year.

P1010665.JPGP1010663.JPGP1010664.JPG

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Hope Topps makes these again this year.Have a bunch of Diamond Aniversary and Cognac on the way.

P1010668.JPGP1010666.JPGP1010667.JPG

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Disappointing Topps could get most of the other prospects to sign Bowman Sterling on card, but had to get Kelly to sign stickers.He even signed his Leaf on card.Anyone know when BA issues Cardinals top 10 prospect report?Sucks that it's so late this year.

View attachment 11079View attachment 11080View attachment 11081

I think the Kelly's are left over stickers from his USA chrome autos. BA already released the top 10. From memory it was
Taveras
Miller
Martinez
Rosenthal
Wong
Wacha
Adams
Not sure on the order of the other 3 but it's Kelly Piscotty and Jenkins

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I think the Kelly's are left over stickers from his USA chrome autos. BA already released the top 10. From memory it was
Taveras
Miller
Martinez
Rosenthal
Wong
Wacha
Adams
Not sure on the order of the other 3 but it's Kelly Piscotty and Jenkins

They easily could have saved those Kelly sticker's for next year's Bowman release, ala Wong's sticker autograhs in their product this year.Thought it was later in year when BA prospect rankings were out.Sucks our library doesn't carry it anymore either.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
What I did with my descalso that was slabbed I just took a pair of pliers and squeezed the upper corner until it broke. Then I just pried it apart. Took less than 2 minutes. Do it over a soft surface not over a fire or anything crazy and I thing you will be fine.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
What I did with my descalso that was slabbed I just took a pair of pliers and squeezed the upper corner until it broke. Then I just pried it apart. Took less than 2 minutes. Do it over a soft surface not over a fire or anything crazy and I thing you will be fine.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Did you not get the last PM I sent you?

Latest posts