Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pastime HOF Draft Thread - shipped 5/20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Very interesting break. I like the strategy of just passing on your pick if you're going to turn in your pick anyways for the buy-back.

Speaking of the buy-back program, it's AMAZING (in my opinion) this is even being offered. I'm sure A LOT of people, including myself, would KILL for such a program by Topps. I paid $50 for a pack of Tribute last weekend where I would trade in the "hit" for $10 or $15 EASY and it wasn't even a HOF auto! I would of loved any HOF auto over what I got lol. Every pack can't be a Mantle I guess :(

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
Very interesting break. I like the strategy of just passing on your pick if you're going to turn in your pick anyways for the buy-back.

Speaking of the buy-back program, it's AMAZING (in my opinion) this is even being offered. I'm sure A LOT of people, including myself, would KILL for such a program by Topps. I paid $50 for a pack of Tribute last weekend where I would trade in the "hit" for $10 or $15 EASY and it wasn't even a HOF auto! I would of loved any HOF auto over what I got lol. Every pack can't be a Mantle I guess :(

I did not realize you could bypass your pick for the buyback. I kept reading that it started in June. Oh well.

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013
Pastime HOF Draft Thread

[MENTION=1816]All In Cards[/MENTION] are you stuck with the leftover cards? If so, pick whatever you want and ship me the last card. I plan on doing a free giveaway.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I did not realize you could bypass your pick for the buyback. I kept reading that it started in June. Oh well.

Well, I don't think he said you could but when I saw [MENTION=9434]SteelBrad[/MENTION] pass on his pick until the end, I knew why. Actually was a nice thing to do because you would hate to claim an auto of something you don't want and someone else actually did lol. Anyways, yea.

@All In Cards are you stuck with the leftover cards? If so, pick whatever you want and ship me the last card. I plan on doing a free giveaway.

Case and point.

Members online