Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Yordano Ventura

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Is anyone watching this game? I used to be a big fan of this kid and I'm neither a Royals or White Sox fan, but that was absolutely bush league. Why do you run your mouth on Eaton when he tapped a come backer to you? Just shut the Hell up and throw the ball to first. That is how your teammates get hurt and hopefully they don't condone his recklessness. Just wow...

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Used to like him a lot and did not mind him being fired up. I was watching tonight's game though and the guy needs to have an evaluation.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
I agree 100% with all posts above. Kid needs to grow up. The owner and GM need to have a talk with Ned Yost, because all of this crap starts and ends with him. All of this old school BS needs to stop. I like a little bravado as much as the next guy, but it has gotten out of hand. The Royals have 9 ejections this year already, the rest of the league combined have 16. Silly silly bush league crap.

gogosox40

Mar 16, 2010
Chicagoland
He is a jag bag. Right when he caught the ball from Eaton he yelled F-U to Eaton for no reason. Hawk and Stoney were showing the replays seeing him mouth that to adam

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I've never heard if there was a Back-story to his yelling at Eaton.

I know the Royals and White Sox had something in the Spring, but was it specifically with these two?

And I've never heard of pitchers yapping at Eaton about anything before...

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
I say we just use the same excuse everyone uses for Puig.

It's just that Latin flare. He's a fiery ball player.

I like the fact that Puig has that fire and does not back down but what Ventura did was just confusing. All Eaton did was hit the ball. From what I could see, it looked like any other at bat in MLB.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I like the fact that Puig has that fire and does not back down but what Ventura did was just confusing. All Eaton did was hit the ball. From what I could see, it looked like any other at bat in MLB.

The story out of Chicago is. Jeff Smsrjda
Was running his mouth that whole inning from he dugout and then the KC dugout was japping back. But as Eaton hit the ball back Ventura stared down Eaton and he said F u to Ventura then Ventura said FU back and all hell broke lose.

Jeff S has history with Cain from last season and he drilled jot this season but said he was an accident.

It's going to be a fun series that's for sure.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Was running his mouth that whole inning from he dugout and then the KC dugout was japping back. But as Eaton hit the ball back Ventura stared down Eaton and he said F u to Ventura then Ventura said FU back and all hell broke lose.

Jeff S has history with Cain from last season and he drilled jot this season but said he was an accident.

That changes things a bit.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Sounds like Sale went to the Royals locker room after getting ejected also, some kinda article on ESPN I only skimmed

gogosox40

Mar 16, 2010
Chicagoland

Where did you hear that story? Stuff along those lines are coming out of KC.
This is what happened from the Sox POV

http://m.whitesox.mlb.com/news/article/120176696/tensions-boil-over-in-royals-white-sox-fracas

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Where did you hear that story? Stuff along those lines are coming out of KC.
This is what happened from the Sox POV

http://m.whitesox.mlb.com/news/article/120176696/tensions-boil-over-in-royals-white-sox-fracas

It was posted on 3 sites and even Dave Kaplan said it on his inter webs show.

The royals (Cain) said that Jeff S has been jawing at him since they got in town. And when all hell broke loose Jeff went after Cain and he was not even in it at first.
Oh and your linky takes me shopping and then ask me if I know what I'm looking for :lol:

Last edited:

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Is anyone watching this game? I used to be a big fan of this kid and I'm neither a Royals or White Sox fan, but that was absolutely bush league. Why do you run your mouth on Eaton when he tapped a come backer to you? Just shut the Hell up and throw the ball to first. That is how your teammates get hurt and hopefully they don't condone his recklessness. Just wow...

apparently Eaton stared at him and said something first; but like in hockey, it's usually the guy that retaliates that gets penalized

whatever the case, these things get blown way out of proportion

gogosox40

Mar 16, 2010
Chicagoland
It was posted on 3 sites and even Dave Kaplan said it on his inter webs show.

The royals (Cain) said that Jeff S has been jawing at him since they got in town. And when all hell broke loose Jeff went after Cain and he was not even in it at first.
Oh and your linky takes me shopping and then ask me if I know what I'm looking for :lol:

Your first mistake is listening to Dave Kaplan. That guy is a D-Bag. I cant stand him and suprised he has a job. He is a complete condescending arrogant ahole.
Thats my rant. Enjoy the raining day we are having

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Your first mistake is listening to Dave Kaplan. That guy is a D-Bag. I cant stand him and suprised he has a job. He is a complete condescending arrogant ahole.
Thats my rant. Enjoy the raining day we are having

Maybe so but he is right most of the time. Lol And I don't think it is a mistake listening to him.

Members online

Latest posts