Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
Thank you! And yes, that's exactly what I was asking. I should have been more clear that I was talking about the gold version. I didn't know if it made a difference since there was a mirror gold version.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Hello. Can someone give me an opinion on this card. The writing on back is just a faint showdown and the numbering for the section and row is missing. Is this an error or a step missing in production. Thanks foryour help. Kevin in CT.

a1v96143.jpeg

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Hello. Can someone give me an opinion on this card. The writing on back is just a faint showdown and the numbering for the section and row is missing. Is this an error or a step missing in production. Thanks foryour help. Kevin in CT.

a1v96143.jpeg

Its no good, send it to me.

patrick182

Mar 23, 2010
Anybody know if there is a non-mirror, non-white background version of this card? Bonds is on the other side. View attachment 65912

I'm assuming you're referring to the only other card you don't have shown there. In that case, yes. There are 5 versions of each card in the set. Depending on which side you look at, here's the run: Red foil, Red Mylar, Gold Foil, Gold Mylar, and Mirror. Looks like you already have the Mirror, which is amazing!

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
I'm assuming you're referring to the only other card you don't have shown there. In that case, yes. There are 5 versions of each card in the set. Depending on which side you look at, here's the run: Red foil, Red Mylar, Gold Foil, Gold Mylar, and Mirror. Looks like you already have the Mirror, which is amazing!

Ah ok, thanks for the input. Was lucky enough to land the Mirror Gold thanks to an awesome board member.

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
Does anybody know if there are SPs In the 95 UD Electric Diamond Gold set? I just remember an Alan Tramnell sold for like $335 at auction. Can't find the discussion on that.

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
Some nice cards popping up. I wonder who won the 1996 Studio Silver Press Proof Jeter for $80.00, I was late on bidding as I was out but whoever got it congrats.

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
Nice

What's the story on the 96 uncuts? First time I've seen

There not new I believe I got mine a few years ago but they would be what I would consider an Uncut Proof. Funny I just looked up the ebay listing and it said Uncut Proof. Seems to be more common than I remember.

Last edited:

carrsallstars

Sep 16, 2009
There not new I believe I got mine a few years ago but they would be what I would consider an Uncut Proof. Funny I just looked up the ebay listing and it said Uncut Proof. Seems to be more common than I remember.

I think the 96 Bowman's best cuts non die cuts have emerged from at least 3 different sources, by my count, over the past few years so they seem to be more available than most other unreleased "uncut proof" type cards that usually seem to come from only one source originally.

Sent from my XT1585 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
I think the 96 Bowman's best cuts non die cuts have emerged from at least 3 different sources, by my count, over the past few years so they seem to be more available than most other unreleased "uncut proof" type cards that usually seem to come from only one source originally.

Sent from my XT1585 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Sounds about right. I don't think I paid much for the Base or refractor $10.00 and $25.00 if I remember right but the Atomic I paid around $300.00 but it's also a PSA 10.

carrsallstars

Sep 16, 2009
Well, the atomic non die-cut Jeter in a gem mint slab would be sweet. And since it's the 90's...it would be super sweet! Flash a pic of that card in here when you get a chance.

Members online