Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Finally...my "Most Wanted" Parallel Pick-up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
This card has been on the top of my list for years. I have never seen a single copy surface of this card. I collected this set in '99 and fell in love with the set. The retail version Warning Track Collection had a great look with the red foil but something just pops with the blue foil Starting 9 parallel. On the last day of the year it was delivered.

My 1999 Fleer Tradition Starting 9 Paul O'neill.

6m927ssk.jpeg

Finally completed the rainbow!

r57186la.jpeg

Both my PC guys were pictured in this set and I already had the Bernie from last year.

ki39d58n.jpeg

I own 3 of these now and it was coincidental all are numbered 7/9

hvc7sg48.jpeg

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Congrats and fair price imho.....Sooz must have quickly accepted your offer, I never saw it live but had seen most of her other stuff.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
That would lead me to think that a full set may have gotten "out" possibly if a lot of those on the market are 7/9.

I see 12 at auction on eBay and of those 12 (2) are 7/9
4 sold auctions besides mine one was 7/9
There are 3 active on COMC and none are 7/9

I'm not sure what that all means. Before the other day I have not seen any of the 9 O'neill's. I am just happy to have one. I never thought to have someone check worthpoint to see if one slipped through the cracks.

Thanks everyone!! So happy about this card.

Last edited:

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Congrats to a toughie. Personally, although it is much more common, the contrast of the red on the warning track version looks best to me.

forgerelli

Apr 4, 2013
Jealous. I've never even seen a Mariano Rivera, and neither did the only other Mo supercollector before me.

Scott F

Members online