Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Another Target repack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
10 random packs (and damn near zero chance of any "hits") for 11.99. This one is almost identical to the last. It has

1989 Donruss x 2
1989 Fleer
2008 Topps Series 2 rack pack
2010 Upper Deck series 1 rack pack
2011 Topps Series 2
2011 Topps Chrome
2011 Topps Opening Day
2012 Topps Opening Day x 2

I will list any HOF, Rockies, and interesting inserts, just because those are the things that I like.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
1989 Donruss x 2

Actual wax packs! But no good players of note. For "memory lane" purposes, I will say that I pulled a Mike Harkey Rated Rookie and seem to remember thinking that a good pull in the day. That was gonna be worth some money!

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
2008 Topps Series 2 rack pack

Greg Maddux
Arod Topps Stars
Ken Griffey Jr.

Where are my Rockies?

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
2010 Upper Deck series 1 rack pack

Ken Griffey Jr.
Matt Murton (that's the Rockie I'm gonna pull?)

waintrain

Jan 22, 2012
St. Louis Area
I like those repacks. I got 2x 20 pack boxes of them for Christmas and were fun, and even managed a hit (Ellsbury A&G Relic)

A few years ago, my uncle got me one of those Worlds Greatest Chase boxes and pulled a Griffey RC:D

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
I like those repacks. I got 2x 20 pack boxes of them for Christmas and were fun, and even managed a hit (Ellsbury A&G Relic)

A few years ago, my uncle got me one of those Worlds Greatest Chase boxes and pulled a Griffey RC:D
Nice. That one sounds like the ones at Walmart. Those tend to have better packs and chances of auto/gu. I like them, but I don't go to Walmart as often as Target. Plus, I actually like the '89 packs in these.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
2011 Topps Opening Day

Mickey Mantle (sweet photo)
Ichiro
Carlos Gonzalez Opening Day holographic card. really cool card!

Great pack that one.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I bought so many of these back in the day... the problem is - you buy one. You open it, and you think "Meh.. I'll get another."

Before long - you're repack drunk! Packs everywhere!

One of the reasons I'm staying away :lol:

Sent from my Desire HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts