Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~Good Monday Morning 1/26~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Just need a Paul Wagner Brewers base card for a TTM of anyone has one. I'll pay for a stamp but not tracking lol
Apparently the guy lives just down the road from me, who knew

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
Checked Sportlots, and there is a seller called "DelBacon" that has one. Is that our very own [MENTION=6164]DeliciousBacon[/MENTION]?

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Oh boy, nursery is basically done...

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1422314444.335796.jpg
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1422314472.197240.jpg

Pictures look kinda weird cuz I took panoramas, but the only real addition that will be coming is white shelves on the gray wall that has the window on it

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois

View attachment 45526
View attachment 45527

Pictures look kinda weird cuz I took panoramas, but the only real addition that will be coming is white shelves on the gray wall that has the window on it

What? This is in no way even close to being done there is not a damn sports card or even memorabilia on that wall. Get it done man otherwise it is just a room

Last edited:

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
The big teddy bear in the left corner of the second pic, with the blue sweatshirt on is a NYfootballGiants bear, does that count?....but we don't know what we are having, so we tried not to make a very gender specific room

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good evening all!
Homemade pulled pork sandwiches for dinner, yummmm!

Looking good! Was blue and orange ever an option?

As a Mets fan, it's always an option (until the wife overrules it, of course;-)).

What? This is in no way even close to being done there is not a damn sports card or even memorabilia on that wall. Get it done man otherwise it is just a room

Get him, Richard!!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
The big teddy bear in the left corner of the second pic, with the blue sweatshirt on is a NYfootballGiants bear, does that count?....but we don't know what we are having, so we tried not to make a very gender specific room

Nicccccceeeeeeee
I missed that :p

Last edited:

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Very very nice. I'm with you. Not his rookie but its O'neill's jersey number 021/100
PaulyO0001.jpg

Congrats!

View attachment 45526
View attachment 45527

Thanks, haha! In my heart, but not my brain, haha

Very cool!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
No night class tonight! Got an email a little bit ago saying that it was cancelled. That is always one of the best feelings when checking the email

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Snowmaggedon has kicked in...we are prepping for 24+ inches with 30-40 mph winds.
possible 3-4" per hour snowfall...thunder snow...4-6 ft snowdrifts.
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

Latest posts