Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

trolea1234

Aug 7, 2008
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Here is what I am seeing is still available on the spreadsheet (be sure to double check with the poster when claiming), along with the original post # so they are easily findable:

Miguel Tejada – Chrome Plate 1/1 - #43
Andre Dawson – 78 Topps Autoed - #62
Josh Hamilton – 4x6 IP Auto Pic - #130
Eddie Murrary – 3000[SUP]th[/SUP] hit tickets - #138
Jesus Montero – Bowman Platinum redemption - #154
Vlad Guerrero – Elite Status Gold Diecut - #298
Hank Aaron – Topps Card - #351
Joe Pignatano – Topps Auto - #351
Nolan Ryan – 80 Kelloggs - #374
Scottie Pippen – Auto - #375
Vince Dooley – EEE Auto - #377
Matt Holiday – 07 Elements GU Auto - #404
2012 Topps Blaster Boxes x2 - #532
Ivory Crockett – Ginter Auto - #533
Ken Griffey Jr – BGS Score RC - #565
Parker and Chambliss – Sweet Spot Baseballs – #572
7 HOFers Card – Musial, Feller, Barlick, Stargell, etc - #610
Bill Mazeroski – Bobblehead - #617
Carlos Gonzalez – Ginter Silk /10 - #631
Mario Lemieux Jerome Bettis – Bobbleheads - #655
Roger Clemems – 8x10 TTM Auto - #656
Brandon Webb – Bowman Plate 1/1 - #667
Martin Perez – Chrome Auto - #671
Adrian Gonzalez – Topps Auto - #704
Carlos Pena – Turkey Red Auto - #714
Stan Musial – 1962 Topps Stamps PSA - #804
Ian Kinsler – Topps Marquee Patch - #823
Brandon Webb Carlos Gomez – Sketch Cards - #846
Garrett Gould – Orange Chrome - #947
Madlock Fidrych Cey Foster Wood – Original Artwork - #950
Phil Rizzuto – Holy Cow 8x10 Auto - #958
Hank Aaron – Topps GU Bat - #978 - CLAIMED BY MUSIAL COLLECTOR
Hendricks Benson Parmalee – Autoed MLB Debut Ticket - #990
Musial Killebrew – Custom Cut Auto Card - #998
Hanley Ramirez – UD Black Auto - #1012
Tommy Hanson – Ginter N43 Auto - #1078
Hong Chin Keo – Playoff Honors Auto - #1094
Derek Lee – Original Artwork - #1118
Bob Feller – 8x10 Auto - #1125
Matt Moore – 2 auto cards - #1142
Strawberry Kennedy Cobb – 2 auto cards 1 hope diamond - #1157
Dan Uggla – UD Patch - #1165
Delmon Young – Plate 1/1 - #1165
Jim Bunning – Topps Auto - #1165

The griffey score is gone, it went to mojodan.

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
Might be a good time to refresh that list and perhaps take a look at some values to make sure they're over or very close to the $15 perameter. I know a lot of stuff has a range but some stuff might need to be swapped or dropped.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Might be a good time to refresh that list and perhaps take a look at some values to make sure they're over or very close to the $15 perameter. I know a lot of stuff has a range but some stuff might need to be swapped or dropped.

I haven't dropped in yet on either side of the equation but I'd agree with this.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008

I agree on the swapped or dropped if an item/s are around the $15 mark and have been up for an extended amount of time, ie. 7-10 days IMO, that will be on the onus of the original poster of each item/s to do the swapping and dropping.
Higher tiered items, 1/1's, HOF autos, those should stay, as I think they have the opportunity to be claimed eventually.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
I agree on the swapped or dropped if an item/s are around the $15 mark and have been up for an extended amount of time, ie. 7-10 days IMO, that will be on the onus of the original poster of each item/s to do the swapping and dropping.
Higher tiered items, 1/1's, HOF autos, those should stay, as I think they have the opportunity to be claimed eventually.
Not trying to muddy the waters even further, but I think Steve's point is
there are things on that list that don't have a SV of $15 to begin with.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I think the thread has clearly made a point that $15 SV means $15 SV and really it should be more... originally it was ~$15 but now the thread seems to be working with cards which you shouldn't have to really dig deep to get yourself to the $15 SV... it should be pretty clear or the item should probably move to the low-end thread or jus stay in your collection IMO

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Not trying to muddy the waters even further, but I think Steve's point is
there are things on that list that don't have a SV of $15 to begin with.

I agree with you on that point, I was also adding in the fact if items have been up for an extended period of time too, they might need to be swapped out too. It is not fair for someone to claim an item and put something up that lets say is $15 SV and it is never claimed (example Matt Adams Patch Auto taken for 2 Eddie Murray stubs, no one has even sniffed at those, [MENTION=5875]markotsay7[/MENTION] needs to get in here and post something different to make up for the card he got IOM). If you are going to take something, something of yours needs to be eventually taken in return.

However I think if there are certain items that have a higher SV, like some items in that list obviously do, I dont think they need to be removed and replaced as quickly. I have a feeling some people are scared to claim lets say the Musial Killebrew custom I put up, because I am requiring they be approved. People shouldnt feel that way, they should know if you are going to claim something that you know cost $50+, you are not going to be allowed to put up a $15 item to get it.

I have posted higher value stuff in the hope that others would open up and do the same. It has happened a few times, but I was hoping for more. Maybe it will take a new player in the game to do it or maybe someone that has posted dozens of items will claim it, I guess time will tell.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Putting these out there for the Votto I claimed yesterday. Looking forward to getting to know ya'll's collections and getting more involved with this thread moving forward.

Hall of Famer Ron Santo Ultimate Auto #/35 and since I enjoy collecting current rookies and prospects I figure I could throw a Wieters Rookie Auto up for a fellow RC/Prospect collector/prospector. Happy to split them up if necessary since they aren't related.

WietersSanto_zps717aa480.jpg

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Putting these out there for the Votto I claimed yesterday. Looking forward to getting to know ya'll's collections and getting more involved with this thread moving forward.

Hall of Famer Ron Santo Ultimate Auto #/35 and since I enjoy collecting current rookies and prospects I figure I could throw a Wieters Rookie Auto up for a fellow RC/Prospect collector/prospector. Happy to split them up if necessary since they aren't related.

WietersSanto_zps717aa480.jpg
[MENTION=1763]moxacaine[/MENTION] for Weiters, [MENTION=7174]cubfanbudman[/MENTION] for Santo?

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Oh I love that Santo! Is it gone already?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online