Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

HUMP DAY October 15th 2014 Morning Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
[MENTION=4030]michaelstepper[/MENTION]

Tell me about it! haha

I am under an ungodly amount of pressure/stress to get this right the first time. Long story short, I essentially "took off" the entire year for this one class. If I don't get it right, I lose this year (and potentially next year, assuming I can't get the class next semester). It throws everything out of wack and I have to go into damage control if it doesn't work.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
That's an awesome card! Personally wish it wasn't a booklet but a cool piece from a rare subject
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION], I can't even offer because of my address. Thanks for the offer though

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Well it's official, my scanner **** the bed. I was on a mission for a while organizing but it stalled over the summer. I tried to resume this evening but the old dinosaur computer took a nap. I'm not sure where to go from here. My intentions were to trim down the collection from team collecting to just of few of my player collections. As much as I love this hobby I get frustrated with the organizing part of the hobby. I wish there was an easy way.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I'm having problems getting on site $$$$$$$%^&&**( . This isn't the only one - just sports related ?????????????????

Members online