Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTB BUYING MATT KEMP CARDS!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tchronis24

Oct 5, 2013
Hey guys. Im fairly new to fcb and thought it would help to expand my Matt Kemp card collection by joining. Im currently looking for really sick patches and all star game cards. More specifically..

2013 Topps Series 1 Matt kemp all star game letter "M" and "P" as well as any other game used letters of Matt Kemp from any other cards.
2011 and or 2012 topps update all star jumbo patches /6
2012 triple threads patches /9
Also interested in any patch 1/1 or unique cards like logomans or etc.
Thanks guys and pm me if u guys got any thing.

tchronis24

Oct 5, 2013
Thanks Bmp but not really looking to buy printing plates atm. Thanks for the offer man i appreciate it.

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
What about auto redemptions?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

tchronis24

Oct 5, 2013
Not looking for that right now but thanks for the lookout. Btw ur Kemp collection is sick bro. Really sweet. I especially love that knob and the topps update all star patches. Keep up the work.

dodgerblue

Jul 12, 2012
Not looking for that right now but thanks for the lookout. Btw ur Kemp collection is sick bro. Really sweet. I especially love that knob and the topps update all star patches. Keep up the work.

Thanks man, appreciate the kind words. Great news that you were able to pick up the Tier One Jumbo Patch - sweet card. Glad it went to a good home!

Latest posts