Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My One Year Collecting Anniversary! Pics Included!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EricTownsend88

Jun 13, 2014
Thank you for sharing! Everyone is born with a God sized hole in their hearts. We all try to initially fill it with stuff, but are never satisfied, because the only thing that can truly fill the God hole is ... God! While many just cover it up, and feed it, it *can* take a huge thing (like your addiction) to truly understand that nothing in this world can do it except for Jesus. Very cool that you found that out!

If you are like many, (those formerly addicted to drugs or ... anything really!) there is a chance of relapse. If there is, just remember what Jesus has done for us, and do not be slow to talk with a brother! We all need help sometime.

Anyway, congratulations my friend - you have a great collection, and a much greater story. You have conquered something in very impressive fashion!

Thank you very much sir! I have really enjoyed reading your posts on here. I'll let you know when I add my first Canseco to my collection!

Also another big thank you to everyone for the kind words & well wishes! Means the world to me!

Members online

Latest posts