Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
PIF_zps4b2d6eb0.jpg

Two separate items.

Durocher is 13/49
Perez is 18/25

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

If [MENTION=1953]Musial Collector[/MENTION] didn't claim that Santo I'd love to have it

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
I think Musial collector grabbed it already

No I didnt claim it, its your buddy

I was just messing with mojodan, as I am trying to put together a nice HOF package for the nephew, so if hes going to use the @ for people, he should be thinking of me too :lol:

In all seriousness, I want most of this stuff posted to go into the great members here PCs, however if I see something sit around for a few days, ie. the dual that Michaelstepper had up and the Aaron Bat that WNP had up, I will probably claim those eventually and put in the package for Brooks.

Last edited:

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Not sure of the rules. I know there was a Reds fan I had promised I was going to post a Reds item for . . . but I don't know how the holds go. I'll defer to the organizers of the thread.
I think your referring to [MENTION=2271]DRav87[/MENTION], if you have a member in mind just mention them in your post, & other than that its really first one to claim them. But we have so many great and generous members its usually not a problem getting them to the right people.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I'm looking forward to seeing some more mid range-high end...trying to reserve my picks just in case...:D

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
Not sure of the rules. I know there was a Reds fan I had promised I was going to post a Reds item for . . . but I don't know how the holds go. I'll defer to the organizers of the thread.

That was me. Musial Collector can have it, it's a very nice card but I'll pass.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
next up 2 HOF SGC authenticated autos, cards are reprints

red2_zpsba8d3b29.png

monte2_zpsf1be3d19.png

please note I do note I do not have these in hand yet but will ship out as soon as I get them in.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

How big is the slab on that irvin? Bigger than a psa slab?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts