Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
a few football autos up for grabs

[MENTION=2196]Ashburn Alley[/MENTION] for eagles ???

Hard to tell for me who ya got there rum, but I think I see a mark herzlich, current ny giant, which I'd love to have, along with any other giants that my might be there, thanks!

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
[MENTION=4248]rum151man[/MENTION]

Hey Jeff who's that Eagle? If its Riley Cooper if like to claim it for my Gators pc Can't really tell in my phone

Last edited:

mizzouboy

Apr 24, 2013
i'll take the casey matthews auto off your hands if you dont need it i can add it to my pc of all the eagles i have

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
I have these 2009 bowman cards sorted by teams. Ill send off team lots to team collectors. More than one person per team to as I'm sure there are doubles. If no doubles the first claimed gets the cards. ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21366912091.515570.jpg

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Would take sox Nats O's IF no one else is interested. Don't send separate package though! Can just stick in the box o goodies when it gets to you! If others want them, please give to them.

mizzouboy

Apr 24, 2013
i collect St.louis Cardinals. So, if they are available i'll take them and i also collect
Carlos Beltran
Miguel Cabrera
Ichiro
Todd Helton
Angels
But I would gladly take your St.Louis cardinals cards that you have from the set

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
i collect St.louis Cardinals. So, if they are available i'll take them and i also collect
Carlos Beltran
Miguel Cabrera
Ichiro
Todd Helton
Angels
But I would gladly take your St.Louis cardinals cards that you have from the set

Hi, welcome to the board! Maybe you should jump into the "Did you recently join? Use this thread to say hi!" thread and say hi. That is a good place to introduce yourself and also what you collect, etc. Don't take offense, just being direct... you clearly just joined and your first posts are in the thread to claim stuff for free. Keep in mind, the items you claim in here have to be for YOUR personal collection and not something you'll move, sell, etc. Also, jump into the Morning Thread and say hi, love hanging out in there too... good people all around.

Mac

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I have these 2009 bowman cards sorted by teams. Ill send off team lots to team collectors. More than one person per team to as I'm sure there are doubles. If no doubles the first claimed gets the cards. View attachment 16255

If you have any of the WBC cards from those I can give them a great home! And I can wait awhile since you might have your hands full of shipping lol

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
[MENTION=3275]Lancemountain[/MENTION] Could I claim the Blue Jays from 2009 Bowman?

I'm resurrecting my Jays team set collection on Zistle... it's going slowing!

Sent from my Galaxy S2 LTE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online