Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*********SUNDAY MORNING THREAD ***** 1/22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning. Got Friday somewhat planned for TwinsFest. If, and that's a huge if, everything goes right, Saturday should be a fairly laid back day as far as autographs go, but of course that's only of I get everything I want signed Friday, which I know won't happen

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning all

sad to hear about the crashes. what are the chances both played against eachother in the one of their last games?
saw ventura pitch against the M's last april. he got lit up which made me happy but I wasn't sure how they would do. Dude had some great talent if he could keep an edge to him without going overboard

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning. As soon as I finish coffee it's off to the card show. Looks like Pete Rose will be one of today's signers... :rolleyes:

last time I set up in Charlotte , Pete was signing about thirty feet from me and that line was length of room . Line blocked my chance to sell . His prices 75 /100/150 twenty plus years ago

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
last time I set up in Charlotte , Pete was signing about thirty feet from me and that line was length of room . Line blocked my chance to sell . His prices 75 /100/150 twenty plus years ago
Pete was still signing when I left and he had a good crowd at $79/$119 for autos and $20 for an inscription.

There weren't as many card tables as I hoped for but I spent some solid time digging through a bunch of bargain boxes. I only ended up buying 4 cards (no Adam Dunn cards :() but had a great time.

My favorite pick-up was this 1999 Bonds Textbook Excellence die-cut. I did a double take when I saw the "0001/2000" numbering. :cool:

1999 Bonds Textbook Excellence.jpg

Members online

Latest posts