Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thursday October 9th 2014 Morning Thread.................

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Good morning gents!

We're running low on time for the MTSS, are we still set at $50 this year? If you need another guy I might be in again this year...

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Small mail day...

mailday.jpg

As I was scanning the Vlad refractor, I thought "that looks like a card U L Washington would have posted." Did we loose [MENTION=8688]U L Washington Rookie[/MENTION] and brother [MENTION=2418]George_Calfas[/MENTION] when I wasn't looking? George had two young ones, right? A boy and a girl. Is he taking a break from the hobby?

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Afternoon! I had a much easier time locating today's MT. :D

gracecollector, I remember pulling that same Vladdy refractor back when that product was brand-spanking new! Loved the design and batting pose pictured for Vladdy.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good evening all!
Watching reruns of The Walking Dead to get ready for the new show on Sunday.

Crap. I forgot about this. Hopefully I'll remember to watch it on Sunday. Send me a reminder Sunday or something :lol:

My dad called and asked for me to go to the store to look for a target for this weekend. Sounds like he will be bringing the .22 out to mess with since we will have some free time after installing my exhaust. When I was younger I always enjoyed taking the .22 out since rounds were cheap. Might get the clay pigeon thrower as well and use the 12 gauge. Its been awhile since I've done any target practice of any sort

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Crap. I forgot about this. Hopefully I'll remember to watch it on Sunday. Send me a reminder Sunday or something :lol:

My dad called and asked for me to go to the store to look for a target for this weekend. Sounds like he will be bringing the .22 out to mess with since we will have some free time after installing my exhaust. When I was younger I always enjoyed taking the .22 out since rounds were cheap. Might get the clay pigeon thrower as well and use the 12 gauge. Its been awhile since I've done any target practice of any sort

I'll probably mention the show coming back on a time or two on Sunday.;-)

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good lol. With the way this week has been going, I can't remember a show starting lol. Thankfully I have one midterm left and the week is done. Not looking forward to tomorrow's test though with it only being 2 questions, one worth 35 and the other 65

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Afternoon folks.

Didn't do so well on the test. The next one is going to make every final I've ever taken look like a cakewalk. It's going to be so difficult...

Anyway, I'm hanging out in Midnite's stream and trying to fill out my Red Bull claim, but the site is overloaded.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Evening all. No tv here so checking espn website every once in a while. Also had a load of mini snap tites come in. All my sweet spot autos are now in cases and uniform. Have a load of 180pt one touches if anyone needs them.
Also, mail

Attachments

• 1412909523077.jpg
    1412909523077.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 5

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Tried calling my sister just a few minutes ago to ask her a question. That's when I was reminded of why I have been jealous the last few weeks. She's at the Pearl Jam concert tonight.

Members online

Latest posts