Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Posting another card up for grabs. Should hopefully fit will with a Heritage or old school Athletics collector...

2013 Heritage Dan Pfister red ink auto 36/64:
march05.jpg

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Paging [MENTION=2995]mudflap02[/MENTION] on the red ink

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Looks like rum151 jumped on it. I've also got this to toss out.

View attachment 14623

If this is still availible, I'd like to claim it. I didn't notice it was a Milwaukee-ear one. I've always wanted an Aaron bat, but I've never gotten around to it.

I'm going to throw something else up as well as what I have up, just to make sure.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
These are up as individuals, feel free to claim them all, but you will have to put up an item for each of these
Value each is about $20-30. There are no boxes or COAs, but the are real and authentic
All 3 have the same numbering on the bottom

IMG_0263.JPGIMG_0265.JPGIMG_0266.JPG

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska

Thomas auto going out Monday. My local office doesn't accept outgoing mail on Saturdays apparently. Thought it was due to the holiday last time

Sent from my iPhone

trolea1234

Aug 7, 2008

Thomas auto going out Monday. My local office doesn't accept outgoing mail on Saturdays apparently. Thought it was due to the holiday last time

Sent from my iPhone

No problem. Thanks for the update.

sneekc

Feb 1, 2009

If this is still availible, I'd like to claim it. I didn't notice it was a Milwaukee-ear one. I've always wanted an Aaron bat, but I've never gotten around to it.

I'm going to throw something else up as well as what I have up, just to make sure.

Yup! It's yours, pm me your info and I'll mail it tomorrow. Glad it found a new home.

WNP22

Aug 17, 2009
Memphis

Looking forward to some maildays this week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online