Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone at the Houston Tristar please read.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
This is a crazy request, but I am in CA and because of work, kids and a wife I have to do all my buying, trading or collecting online. I have been posting for quite a while about trying to collect the 1998 donruss preferred precious metals set and am down to 11. If anyone is there and happens to see one of these 11, could someone please let me know and maybe just shoot me a PM or get me the name of the dealer so that I can maybe reach out to them and try to complete this. I would be willing to pay a finders fee if I can close the deal on anyone. I know it is a crazy request but any help would be much appreciated. Here are the 11 i need, around what i would spend i may move a little and also what they look like.

Precious Metals Platinum Greg Maddux
Precious Metals Platinum Mike Piazza
Precious Metals Platinum Chipper Jones
Precious Metals Gold Tony Gwynn
Precious Metals Gold Derrek Jeter
Precious Metals Platinum Nomar Garciaparra
Precious Metals Gold Barry Bonds
Precious Metals Gold Kenny Lofton
Precious Metals Gold Ben Grieve
Precious Metals Gold Travis Lee
Precious Metals Silver Mark Kotsay

Thanks Rob

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Rob not crazy at all people do this all the time at the national every year if they can't make it

Pm BG [MENTION=1948]Leaf[/MENTION] before he buys them and packs them out in his next product :lol:

Members online

Latest posts