Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

:::::::::::::Friday Good Morning Thread:::::::::

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Good morning. Added this one yesterday:
image_22.jpg

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Morning all! I've been inactive lately (probably not noticed) due to work and life in general. Been working 6 days a week so FCB has dropped on my priority list of things to do in my free time. Just found out Sunday that we're going to have a baby boy! I've known since we left for the National Championship game but we wanted to know what we are having before we announced.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all! I've been inactive lately (probably not noticed) due to work and life in general. Been working 6 days a week so FCB has dropped on my priority list of things to do in my free time. Just found out Sunday that we're going to have a baby boy! I've known since we left for the National Championship game but we wanted to know what we are having before we announced.

Welcome back, and congrats! [MENTION=9350]fordman[/MENTION], all the best!

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana

Congrats!

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning fellas. Had a pretty awesome razz day, yesterday. Rest of the day sucked though.

Started off winning this for $14

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427467808.910152.jpg

Then I lost a couple of cheapies.

Then I ran across this lined too low, so took all the spots.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427467541.094267.jpg

Then I spent $3 on this one, and lost. Then the guy that won PM'ed me and asked if I wanted it for $10. Couldn't pass.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427467596.126750.jpg

Then I lost a couple more and was about to call it a night. Grabbed a spot in this, on the way to bed. Stayed on top from 10th click to 11th for the one spot win.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427467722.818461.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427467419.390015.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427467419.390015.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning All!

Off to have an elective surgery (7:15am) to remove some lipoma's (http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/lipoma/basics/definition/con-20024646) from my back. Should take about an hour with little to no pain.
I'll update in a few hours.

NICE O'Neill!

Enjoy your day all!

Fordman
Morning kiddies

Fordman I had the same thing done back in 2003. Funny thing is, every once and awhile I scratch that same spot where they removed it. And I can remember the day it was removed just like it happen yesterday. It was located on my back just over my right shoulder. When I wore a tee shirt you could see it pretty clear under the shirt. I was awake and was talking to the surgeon. and then when it was removed and put it a vial to be sent out for pathology. (checked to be sure it was not anything to worry about). He handed it to me so I could see it while he stitched me up.

Mine was no where near this size. And it was more towards the upper right side of my shoulder
1305364672.jpg

Last edited:

Members online