Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-__- 1/20 TUESDAY MORNING THREAD -__-

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning Juan, and everyone else, not usual someone beats me up in the morning, haha.

As per COMC, their shipments are usually very well packaged, I've never gotten toploaders with my cards and I've never had a problem with damaged cards either, so I wouldn't worry too much

I don't remember if I ever told you that I got the Pelfrey cards last week. The plan so far looks like I will be getting the UD card signed for you

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I don't remember if I ever told you that I got the Pelfrey cards last week. The plan so far looks like I will be getting the UD card signed for you

You told me, thanks, and like I said, do whatever you need first, then worry about me, good luck!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
You told me, thanks, and like I said, do whatever you need first, then worry about me, good luck!

I'll get yours done ;) I need to get Kennys Vargas anyways, and I might actually need Vargas twice lol

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning.
Raining and blowing sideways, downways, up ways... every kind of ways
umpa-lumpa.jpg

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Evening all!

Looks like the Northeast is gonna take a snow Pounding starting Saturday afternoon. We're right on the projected rain/snow line...

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Hope he recovers soon so you can catch up on some sleep.

[MENTION=1794]A_Pharis[/MENTION] , Thanks for the well wishes!

Evening update::::

My 4 yr old is feeling better. We both took a 3hr nap earlier today. No vomiting by him but he still hasnt eaten anything today either. He has had 2 popsicles though. I might be being played for popsicles.

Fordman

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
[MENTION=1794]A_Pharis[/MENTION] , Thanks for the well wishes!

My 4 yr old is feeling better. We both took a 3hr nap earlier today. No vomiting by him but he still hasnt eaten anything today either. He has had 2 popsicles though. I might be being played for popsicles.

Fordman

Glad things are getting better, I know when I sick like that, pedialyte is a god send, might help him out also, combat dehydration, and get something else in his stomach

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good evening all!
Work wasn't as bad as I thought it might've been.
Only 372 emails after a week out.;-)

@A_Pharis , Thanks for the well wishes!

Fordman

Sounds like things are on the mend thanks to the magic of Popsicles.:)

Glad things are getting better, I know when I sick like that, pedialyte is a god send, might help him out also, combat dehydration, and get something else in his stomach

Pedialyte is magic in a bottle when dealing with a dehydrating child. Good call!

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Good evening all. So I usually participate in Draft Kings free games. Apparently I drafted a team in a free contest and won 2 tickets to the NHL all star draft on Friday, skills competition on Saturday, and game on Sunday. Probably won't be able to go but who knows.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Good evening all. So I usually participate in Draft Kings free games. Apparently I drafted a team in a free contest and won 2 tickets to the NHL all star draft on Friday, skills competition on Saturday, and game on Sunday. Probably won't be able to go but who knows.

Congrats! I love the Hockey AS Game.

But if you can't make it: STUB HUB or eBay?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well so far I have saved myself $23 for TwinsFest on Friday by offering to get some stuff signed for a few other guys. I won't complain since it will be alowing me to get a Carew auto for $25 and then Brian Dozier and Tom Brunansky for $12

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH

I live a few miles from the Blue Jackets' Nationwide Arena...

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
A big THANK YOU to our fellow MTer [MENTION=1794]A_Pharis[/MENTION].

I purchased a couple of cards from him last week for what I considered to be more than fair in price. Not only did he send those fast, he added FOUR extra autographs on top of what he was already sending. If you haven't had a transaction with him yet, Adam is one our BEST traders and should be recognized as such.

:grouphug:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Oh, as I am in the market for a new scanner (all in one), any recommendations for brand that scan vintage and refractor style cards equally as well would be appreciated.

Members online

Latest posts