Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 Topps Venezuelan?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jack Straw

May 10, 2009
@ a Baseball Card Show
Not sure what this is but looks like the 2005 Topps picture? It has numbering and looks like it was stuck in some sort of book. Anyone have any other players or do you think this is just a homemade card? I got it from Venezuela and the seller said he bought it at a local magazine stand..
IMG_1416.JPGIMG_1415.JPG

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
I have these 2

2005VENUZULAIMPORT97.jpg

2005VENUZULAIMPORT61.jpg

sierra79

Feb 15, 2016
Deland, Florida
Not sure what those are or when exactly they were produced. Here is my 2005 Maddux sicker card, with a different design, numbering, and size. Are they stickers or cards? Guessing cards since they have residue/paper on there back w/the stats. When were all of these purchased? Just curious if anyone else has a sticker book, set, or info on these to make sure they're not being made to look like a contemporary issue for selling purposes. If these are from '05 then I will have to update the checklist. Thanks for sharing!
IMG_1803.jpg
IMG_1804.jpg
IMG_1802.jpg

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
I only saw 1 of these sticker/cards from 2005 on ebay, a Cecil Fielder. Quite a few of them are from the 60's. The one's from 2005 are printed by Panini.

Jack Straw

May 10, 2009
@ a Baseball Card Show
Not sure what those are or when exactly they were produced. Here is my 2005 Maddux sicker card, with a different design, numbering, and size. Are they stickers or cards? Guessing cards since they have residue/paper on there back w/the stats. When were all of these purchased? Just curious if anyone else has a sticker book, set, or info on these to make sure they're not being made to look like a contemporary issue for selling purposes. If these are from '05 then I will have to update the checklist. Thanks for sharing!
View attachment 69894
View attachment 69895
View attachment 69896

I have seen the Griffey stickers before that look like your Maddux. The Griffey I posted is more of a flimsy card stock. I have never seen a sticker book or any kind of book for these cards but this was stuck in or on something?

Members online

Latest posts