Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*************SUNDAY MORNING THREAD 7/9 ************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Dealt with a drunk guest at the neighbors last night. The neighbor has a very nice bar like finished basement so they were down there and didnt hear commotion outside of the house. The drunken idiot decided to go outside, start yelling and blaring music in his truck real loud. I went out to try to get him to stop. He followed me to my front porch and started to bang on the door. I asked him to stop, he didnt. He then became violent so I called the Sheriff. The guy was taken in to custody and booked on several charges including DUI. He claims to have never been at my door. Lucky for me, I have a home camera system and showed the deputies where he was banging on the door. I'm just glad we didnt have a 48hr kid with us as they see/hear enough of that crap.

Fordman

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning.....learning other means besides Photobucket to post photos. Rotten job by them to force you to pay $399 per year to share photos!

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Good morning, peeps. Caffeine: For recreational use on weekends and medicinal purposes during the weekdays.
[MENTION=9350]fordman[/MENTION] holy cow! Glad to hear you had a video. If you care to share, post it up! :D

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Morning , [MENTION=9350]fordman[/MENTION] sorry about your night.

Ryan
Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Good morning.....learning other means besides Photobucket to post photos. Rotten job by them to force you to pay $399 per year to share photos!
This seems so stupid on their part. There's many photo sharing apps why would they think people r going to pay 400 bucks for that?

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Wife just showed me this that she came across on FB or something. I thought it was cool enough to share.

a834715372a3b57856d5a4bd0e5e6862.jpg

Ryan
Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning All!

Dealt with a drunk guest at the neighbors last night. The neighbor has a very nice bar like finished basement so they were down there and didnt hear commotion outside of the house. The drunken idiot decided to go outside, start yelling and blaring music in his truck real loud. I went out to try to get him to stop. He followed me to my front porch and started to bang on the door. I asked him to stop, he didnt. He then became violent so I called the Sheriff. The guy was taken in to custody and booked on several charges including DUI. He claims to have never been at my door. Lucky for me, I have a home camera system and showed the deputies where he was banging on the door. I'm just glad we didnt have a 48hr kid with us as they see/hear enough of that crap.

Fordman

Chuck Knoblauch?

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
This seems so stupid on their part. There's many photo sharing apps why would they think people r going to pay 400 bucks for that?

I thought I was the last guy to dump PB.

So it $400 to use at all or is that to block ads?

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Damn, just spent like 15 minutes finding my freeland autos, got drafts for all them to go on ebay and Melky kills it

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
100 or so degrees but got the grill going with hamburgers, hot links and hot dogs, turned into a new Sunday tradition

Members online