Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-:-:-:-:-:-Tuesday Morning Thread-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

All Rise

attachment.php

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning..

I'd love to see a HR derby with the players of our youth in their prime going against these kids..
[MENTION=2761]Anthony[/MENTION]Carona, Here's a little history..

Filmed in California for the 3 weeks in December of 1959, the series aired in syndication from January 9 to July 2, 1960 and helped inspire the Home Run Derby event that is now held the day before the annual Major League Baseball All-Star Game. ESPN staged a revival of the show in 1989.

https://youtu.be/HaxrzW3aSrc

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Had a good weekend with some of the guys down in Denver. We made a terrible decision Saturday though. We went out Friday night after getting to town, but then Saturday morning we went and played some disc golf, ate some authentic Mexican food, and then the terrible decision was going to a trampoline park. Still feel a little sore on the right side of my body, mainly from playing dodgeball. We then caught the Rockies game Saturday night

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Good morning, peeps. Just redid my sig image while redoing my twitter header last night. I had a bunch of my favorite cards showing @ Twitter in the header before. It is funny how things change, as NONE of them would crack my top 10 now. [MENTION=1802]Pinbreaker[/MENTION] thanks for the vid! I tweeted that out. Very cool piece of baseball history. I love how the winner would get $2,000 LOL

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
well I have one week between home games to resort / delete non selling cards . Basketball has died off there's a lot I won't carry in and will change players in team stacks . hope to get down to 8 /3200's not 12 . Eight nights left = Red Sox , Mets ,Royals , Marlins and Asheville . Red sox and Mets should do well

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning..

I'd love to see a HR derby with the players of our youth in their prime going against these kids..
[MENTION=2761]Anthony[/MENTION]Carona, Here's a little history..

Filmed in California for the 3 weeks in December of 1959, the series aired in syndication from January 9 to July 2, 1960 and helped inspire the Home Run Derby event that is now held the day before the annual Major League Baseball All-Star Game. ESPN staged a revival of the show in 1989.

https://youtu.be/HaxrzW3aSrc

I used to love watching episodes of this on ESPN classics, or whatever it was

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Afternoon all, wedding anniversary today, going to a low range fancy restaurant and following that with Spiderman. Someone tape the game for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts