Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Yankee autographs!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Big shout out to you Danny for posting the address for this fine gentleman, I sent it (among a few others) out on May 6th and I just got it back today, my second ever TTM. He so kindly signed my WIZ card and also sent me a personalized 5x7 photo of a 1986 Topps (must be a custom someone made for him). So very awesome, thanks again Danny!

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Big shout out to you Danny for posting the address for this fine gentleman, I sent it (among a few others) out on May 6th and I just got it back today, my second ever TTM. He so kindly signed my WIZ card and also sent me a personalized 5x7 photo of a 1986 Topps (must be a custom someone made for him). So very awesome, thanks again Danny!

Happy to help any who I can~ after all, it's a collaboration, not a competition!!!

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Got two more TTM autos back, that makes 3 out of 6. I gotta say seeing my SASE in the mailbox is so exciting, I may be becoming addicted, lol.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
This is strange, because I had Holtzman on two 1977 cards, but didn't have him listed in my Yankee autographs. Anyway.....
Ken Holtzman on a 1978 Topps card, signed in black ball point, sent to his home on 3/18/17.
256 Waterside Dr, Grover, MO 63040
TTM Ken Holtzman 6/8/17 by Danny Secrist, on Flickr

Last edited:

lmike3274

May 19, 2017
I have a buddy that's looking to sell his cards. Have some real nice collectibles. If you have any possible buyers I would like to know thanks

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts