Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

June Pickup Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
There have been some amazing pickups posted so far this month by everybody.

Bought these Saturday and they arrived this morning.

Very happy with these 5. I was able to get into contact with another big collector of these and he is working on selling most of his collection over the next few months. We were able to come a price we were both happy with and I think we are going to work out deals on others over time. I am now at 86 overall signing bonuses.

<< snip >>

Kirby Puckett # 23/34 stripe
signingbonus-kirby-puckett-number-stripe-23-34_zpsprint4w2.jpg

Wow! That Puckett must have set you back a pretty penny! Congrats

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
Brock 14/66 - Need eleven cards to complete the 150 card set. (Eric Davis, Bob feller, Rickey henderson A's, Al Kaline, Greg Maddux card #111 , Mattingly, Munson, Musial, Ruth, Sandberg, and Trammel). yes some of these are on eBay at ransom prices (Burbank)

These rarely come up. Would have preferred multi color patches but this will have to suffice as a place holder. Need three more to complete the set Brett/Schmidt, Griffey/Griffey (reds), and Jeter/Ripken

BIG TIME Pickup! This set is going to take a lot of $$$ to finish!!!!!!!

Oh yeah... one more really nice card inbound... Will post when it arrives.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
There have been some amazing pickups posted so far this month by everybody.

Bought these Saturday and they arrived this morning.

Very happy with these 5. I was able to get into contact with another big collector of these and he is working on selling most of his collection over the next few months. We were able to come a price we were both happy with and I think we are going to work out deals on others over time. I am now at 86 overall signing bonuses.

]

Nice Puckett. I have 1 Puckett from that set but I can't remember what color it is.

jpruitt2

Aug 11, 2008
Searcy, Arkansas
Wow! That Puckett must have set you back a pretty penny! Congrats

The last Puckett to come up for auction sold for around $150 late last year, but I thought that ended a lot lower than expected. I paid a little more for this one, but I was still very happy with the price.

The way I look at it though, I had less than $75 total in the cards that I sold to buy these.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
[MENTION=2002]Topnotchsy[/MENTION] Nice Gehrig.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MadHandle11

Jan 31, 2011
Spokane, WA
Got these two patch cards for a decent price. The Harper is numbered 19/25 and from a set you don't see pop up very often on eBay. Any idea what the bottom patch on the Freeman is from?

$_12.JPG

$_57.JPG

Last edited:

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
I've been trying to win a bat knob auto for awhile now. Keep getting outbid $500+ for players I don't care about. Lost the Yelich (who I despise) at $275. One came up this morning for a fair price, and he's one of my favorite players to boot<br>
2vikrjd.jpg

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
Been tempted by this card on eBay for a while. Seller had it at $149.99 so it did not qualify for the recent promotion for $15 off a $150 item (I think that was the deal). Anyway, I could have contacted the seller but I was busy and didn't want the hassle. Fast forward a couple weeks and seller drops the price to $119.99 plus $2.00 shipping so I jumped on it.
Love the old school Angels Uniform and patch.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Been tempted by this card on eBay for a while. Seller had it at $149.99 so it did not qualify for the recent promotion for $15 off a $150 item (I think that was the deal). Anyway, I could have contacted the seller but I was busy and didn't want the hassle. Fast forward a couple weeks and seller drops the price to $119.99 plus $2.00 shipping so I jumped on it.
Love the old school Angels Uniform and patch.

Great looking card

Ryan

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
My newest pickup is this SGC graded 2004 Donruss Leather & Lumber Platinum 1/1 Adam Dunn autograph. The other 3 cards surrounding it are the Bronze, Silver and Gold auto variations (each numbered /25). Rainbow complete! :p
2004 LL Rainbow.jpg

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
Couple nice 2015 diamond kings pick ups. Kirby Puckett mini patch and barry bonds patch auto

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    369.7 KB · Views: 30
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    371.6 KB · Views: 29

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
I've been trying to win a bat knob auto for awhile now. Keep getting outbid $500+ for players I don't care about. Lost the Yelich (who I despise) at $275. One came up this morning for a fair price, and he's one of my favorite players to boot<br>

I love the design of the tier one auto knobs as I was thrilled to land the rod carew.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    416.6 KB · Views: 30

Members online

Latest posts