Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AIC TCG 1&2 - 2016 Bowman Jumbo Team Case Break - scans up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
TCG #1

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    357.6 KB · Views: 64
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    347.4 KB · Views: 63
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    347.6 KB · Views: 65
  • 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    334.9 KB · Views: 66
  • 5.jpeg
    5.jpeg
    331.8 KB · Views: 70
  • 6.jpeg
    6.jpeg
    180.1 KB · Views: 66

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
tcg #2

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• a.jpeg
    a.jpeg
    375.7 KB · Views: 62
  • b.jpeg
    b.jpeg
    348.8 KB · Views: 64
  • c.jpeg
    c.jpeg
    331.2 KB · Views: 63
  • d.jpeg
    d.jpeg
    327.7 KB · Views: 63
  • e.jpeg
    e.jpeg
    332 KB · Views: 66
  • f.jpeg
    f.jpeg
    225.5 KB · Views: 61

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
If I ever question why I do my team (Boston) in both TCG's, I will look back on this one to remind me.

Ct Sox Fan

Aug 20, 2008
Connecticut
If I ever question why I do my team (Boston) in both TCG's, I will look back on this one to remind me.

That second case was good to you! I was happy to get a Sal auto in case #1 . I saw his mother tonight and told her I was in a break and would get the family some cards. If anyone has some base cards of his that they don't want, I will take them. Sal signs them and gives them to local kids around town during the off season. He is a great kid! I saw the Super that you pointed me to. I am going to assume he wants $$$ for it. Supers are supers, no matter who they are of. And that is a signed one.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
That second case was good to you! I was happy to get a Sal auto in case #1 . I saw his mother tonight and told her I was in a break and would get the family some cards. If anyone has some base cards of his that they don't want, I will take them. Sal signs them and gives them to local kids around town during the off season. He is a great kid! I saw the Super that you pointed me to. I am going to assume he wants $$$ for it. Supers are supers, no matter who they are of. And that is a signed one.

Let me know if you need any Boston base sets of the recent releases (GQ, Bowman, etc.). Congrats on the Sal.

Ct Sox Fan

Aug 20, 2008
Connecticut
Let me know if you need any Boston base sets of the recent releases (GQ, Bowman, etc.). Congrats on the Sal.

Thanks Terrance. I could use all of the new releases. I don't really buy too much anymore. Two kids in college will do that to your budget! I have a few here and there that gets sent to me, but definitely have lots of holes in the recent sets outside of base Topps. As always, much appreciated!

Wayne