Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTB Cal Ripken - WTTF/WTB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Looking for some #Ripken cards that I don't have. Let me know what you've got. I only have 200+ different cards...so OBVIOUSLY there's a ton out there that still need to make their way to my house!

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
i have a 2007 upper deck ripken auto /50. the middle part is clear. would you be interested?

I would love to have that card but I really don't think I'd be able to afford it. Thanks though! Always looking for base and inserts that I don't have though...especially 90's /#'d stuff.

camora85

Apr 1, 2011
$85 shipped. I can send a scan tomm, if you would like

Sent from my DROID3 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
I have some, mostly base and a few inserts, I'll have to find them, got a have list??

joeya2001

Oct 4, 2012
Could you PM with prices for each one? I just double checked to see if I had any and no sir, I do not.

How do You prefer to buy your cards eBay value or below I know dumb question.

Lets say a card is bved at 50$ what would You pay for it if You wanted/needed it?

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Freedom Card Board mobile app

joeya2001

Oct 4, 2012
I have a lot if doubles I could sell or trade to You.

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
I have a lot if doubles I could sell or trade to You.

I really like to trade first...been buying a ton lately and fees are starting to diminish. Let me know what you have (if that's not a pain) and I can tell you what I need. I haven't updated my spreadsheet because I have so much coming in at the moment that I know I'm going to have doubles of the incoming stuff. Thank man!

Members online

Latest posts