Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 bowman pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
Product Designer: "How's the status of 2013 Bowman?"
Production assistant: "Well, sir, we know how you said people like die cut cards. This is what we're going with." *shows a card with standard die cutting*
Product Designer: "NEEDS. MORE. DIE. CUTS. MOOAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR" *grabs scissors and starts slaughtering the card*

Seriously.. corner grading didn't need this. That amount of die cutting is just uncalled for.

But they die cut the corners off...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

dp33

Jun 2, 2009
Haven't seen a CL. Not sure what they're [URL=http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=d]#d [/URL] to, either. Guess we'll find out next week.

According to the checklist on SCR, there are five of them - no indication what they are #d to though.

Hank Aaron - Braves
Matt Holliday - Rockies
Josh Hamilton - Rays
Bryce Harper - Nationals
Al Kaline - Tigers

I know that Josh Hamilton is a terrible person and has caused people to lose money on their pc investments and is probably responsible for snowstorms in May, but Holliday seems like the odd inclusion in that group.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
It's just an excuse for them to milk the Harper rookie image for one more product.
Why is that a bad thing?
Collectors would love to pull a Harper autograph, and so would flippers/investors who could sell it for a lot.
It's a win/win situation for everyone. Plus, it's a great looking card, and most collectors can't afford $450 for the original autographed rookie.

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
According to the checklist on SCR, there are five of them - no indication what they are #d to though.

Hank Aaron - Braves
Matt Holliday - Rockies
Josh Hamilton - Rays
Bryce Harper - Nationals
Al Kaline - Tigers

I know that Josh Hamilton is a terrible person and has caused people to lose money on their pc investments and is probably responsible for snowstorms in May, but Holliday seems like the odd inclusion in that group.

Blew the budget for the idea on the first 4?

Members online

Latest posts