Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Do you think Arod is currently using steroids/HGH etc?

Do you believe Arod is still taking banned substance(s)

• Yes

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • No

Votes: 20 54.1%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
From what I understand he has not failed a test since the original "anonymous" testing before they even had suspensions. I assume this means that he (like others I am sure) are/were taking supplements in a way that allowed them not to be detected (because it was something they do not test, for, because they were informed in advance and it was something that passes quickly or some other way.)

Now we have Biogenesis, but is there a reason to be confident that he is no longer using anything? He's certainly shown he can look you in the eye and lie to you.

What do you think?

Lars

Aug 25, 2008
No but he is probably looking for something to aid his career at 38...guy supposedly went to Victor Conte to try and score some legal supplements, so you can't really put anything past him at this point.

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
No he looks old, slow, and hobbled!

Even players on steroids eventually look hobbled and he's had many injuries (and may have been taking supplements for nearly 20 years. He's also playing pretty well (which is impressive whether he is on something or not...)

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
From what I understand he has not failed a test since the original "anonymous" testing before they even had suspensions. I assume this means that he (like others I am sure) are/were taking supplements in a way that allowed them not to be detected (because it was something they do not test, for, because they were informed in advance and it was something that passes quickly or some other way.)

Now we have Biogenesis, but is there a reason to be confident that he is no longer using anything? He's certainly shown he can look you in the eye and lie to you.

What do you think?
You can be on a cycle and easily pass that test. You dont need designer steroids or trickery. The test it self is a joke and you have to be rediculously sloppy to actually fail it.

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
You can be on a cycle and easily pass that test. You dont need designer steroids or trickery. The test it self is a joke and you have to be rediculously sloppy to actually fail it.

I'm not close to an expert but that's what I've heard and that's why it would not shock me if he is still on something.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
I'm positive that Alex Rodriguez is currently on PEDs.

How do I know. Alex Rodriguez had dinner with David Ortiz after Saturday's game at Ortiz's house.

Can you say... Dominican Milkshake?

Members online

Latest posts