Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Freedom Cardboarders Fantasy Football Thread **LEAGUE IS FULL**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Eight one-hundredths of a point win!! Now I just gotta hope some weird stat correction doesn't come in....

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
bah, messed up & snagged ty hilton instead of cecil shorts, but no one else in league paid attention to either of them. would be sitting well in my work league if i'd only drafted drew brees again instead of cam newton. picked up chris johnson & antonio gates when people waved them after their slow starts. This is what the lineup looks like for offense.

current fantasyteam.jpg

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Ha! Nice! I think I lost back-to-back games to people who weren't even watching their team...they had players on bye weeks and still beat me! Nothing more gut-wrenching!:(
Congrats! I think it's pretty close for the next few, so it will probably come sown to "points scored" for the remaining playoff teams!

dawgpack

Jan 1, 2013
I've got the opportunity to keep either Randall Cobb or Colin Kaepernick for a 10th round pick in a 10 team league. Which one should I pick?

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
New Season!!
Returning invites:
[MENTION=3035]RZimm11[/MENTION]
[MENTION=3132]Pine Tar[/MENTION]
@Fighting Pomeranians [MENTION=2231]Nate Colbert 17[/MENTION]
@joshjohnson55 [MENTION=3743]55_marlins_sp[/MENTION]
[MENTION=2477]Gwynn545[/MENTION]

New Invite:
[MENTION=6892]petMonster[/MENTION]
[MENTION=2122]robertwolf1[/MENTION]
[MENTION=10421]PoseyBuster[/MENTION]

Looking for two more people who will have fun and follow the team through the end!
Free Fantasy Yahoo League! Live Draft!!

Live Draft Scheduled for Sunday, September 1 at 5:00 Pacific Time. We can change the tie and day if we need to!
PM me your email![/FONT]

Last edited:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Re: Freedom Cardboarders Fantasy Football Thread **LOOKING FOR 2 MORE!**

Did I resign-up for this and if so what is the league now so I can check

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts