Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Favorite baseball photograph?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
32441191.jpg

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Couple of mine. These are local here to my hometown of ketchikan, Alaska
Ball game at low tide
Picture16.png

Field at high tide
Picture19.png

The church in this photo is now located about 300 yards from the nearest water. This area has been filled more and more over the years for a federal building/road/new firehouse/ and a city float
Picture17.png

Sent from my iPhone

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
What I love about "that catch" is if you look in the crowd it appears only about 4 people are looking directly at it lol

mchenrycards

Featured Contributor, Vintage Corner, Senior Membe
I love the clarity these old pictures provide. I assume it is because of the large size glass negatives they use but it just seems you dont get such crisp photos these days like the old black and whites give you.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
I love the clarity these old pictures provide. I assume it is because of the large size glass negatives they use but it just seems you dont get such crisp photos these days like the old black and whites give you.

I know it adds a crazy depth. Most of the photos I posted here if you open in a new window they are far larger and it blows my mind.

Members online