Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wrestling Road Diaries 3 arrived today.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I knew it was coming with the autographed Christmas card, but I didn't know the DVD was going to come autographed by all three.

15235430_10157807070505082_6009509177580174520_o.jpg

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I would say it's the weakest of the three, but it was still very enjoyable. It seemed the shortest of the three as well, but I didn't look that up to verify. Colt and Grado were great in it. I could have done without the Asian guy.

The other two are fantastic. The first one with Daniel Bryan is amazing, and the second one with Luke Gallows and Cliff Compton is just as good.

I think the third one just fell a little bit short for me because I wasn't already familiar with the wrestlers (other than Colt Cabana of course) before watching. But now I'm a big fan of Grado. WRD3 was a great introduction of him to me.

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
Well, I've watched all three now, and agree, that three was the weakest. It felt like it was at least a half hour short, but I still need to watch the extras disc. I laughed my ass off, but it ended very abruptly.

There should have been a lot more Kikutaro. I've enjoyed his matches since the late 1990s when he was still working as Ebessan, mostly working with Kushinbo Kamen in Osaka Pro. When he started his run of altering his outfit to imitate other wrestlers (Muta, Abdullah, Cactus Jack, etc.) that was some of his best work. If you're not familiar with him, then I think the real problem was there wasn't enough of him in the show to really get a feel for him. If you're at all interested in learning more, try this:

I'd been hearing Colt talk about Grado for awhile on the podcast, so now I understand why he's so high on him. Though he basically just seems like a slighly cruder, Scottish version of Colt.

Last edited:

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Well, I've watched all three now, and agree, that three was the weakest. It felt like it was at least a half hour short, but I still need to watch the extras disc. I laughed my ass off, but it ended very abruptly.

There should have been a lot more Kikutaro. I've enjoyed his matches since the late 1990s when he was still working as Ebessan, mostly working with Kushinbo Kamen in Osaka Pro. When he started his run of altering his outfit to imitate other wrestlers (Muta, Abdullah, Cactus Jack, etc.) that was some of his best work. If you're not familiar with him, then I think the real problem was there wasn't enough of him in the show to really get a feel for him. If you're at all interested in learning more, try this:

I'd been hearing Colt talk about Grado for awhile on the podcast, so now I understand why he's so high on him. Though he basically just seems like a slighly cruder, Scottish version of Colt.

I had never heard of Grado before watching WRD3, and I had no idea that he has been in TNA for like 2 years, which I found out after watching this.

Members online

Latest posts