Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cody Bellinger, Aaron Judge, and 2017 Topps Chrome

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
So, it seems fairly obvious that these guys are driving up the price of the upcoming release. They could be the real deal.

If that's the case, I'm thinking about going big on blasters. That, and whatever mega box thing comes out with Topps Update. The rookie class this year is awesome.

Thoughts?

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Bellinger will be in all 2017 Topps products going forward.

This chase could be HUGE for what is left of the 2017 Cardboard Calendar.

Starting when though? Probably not Stadium Club or A&G or Clearly Authentic, as they might have been printed too soon. That's why I'm thinking Chrome. Plus, people seem to care the most about these "base" releases, not the niche stuff, when it comes to plain ole rookie cards.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Fiancee and I were going to rip a case of Chrome this year, but we looked at BO for a case of Chrome yesterday, a 12-box hobby case is $1500+. Oy. Should've locked in a few weeks ago at least.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Fiancee and I were going to rip a case of Chrome this year, but we looked at BO for a case of Chrome yesterday, a 12-box hobby case is $1500+. Oy. Should've locked in a few weeks ago at least.

The regular boxes have jumped $25-$35 each in the last few weeks.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
ALL 2017 Blasters are selling at or above SRP on eBay.

its incredible.

2017 TC Blasters will be straight FIRE with the sepia packs in them

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
Kinda takes me back to 2001 - Ichiro and Pujols, or more recently Harper and Trout.

Can anyone else think of other years where the AL/NL had super-rookies that were actually performing?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts