Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********New Years Eve Good Morning Thread ~ Thursday 12/31********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
attachment.php

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
A man gets shipwrecked on a small island. After a few days wandering, he comes across a tribe of natives who have just lost their chieftan. The tribe's high priest tells the man that as he is the first outsider they have seen in twenty years, he must take three tests. If he passes all three tests, the tribe will accept him as their new chief. "Fair enough," says the man. "Just let me know what the tests are and I'll get right on them." The priest takes him to a clearing with three straw huts in it, turns to the man and explains the tests. "In the first hut, you'll find 20 gallons of our native beer. You must drink all of this to complete this test. In the second hut is a gorilla with a sore tooth. You must pull his tooth and survive to pass this test. In the third hut is the ex-chieftan's daughter. You must make love to her until she can take no more." The man agrees to the tests and begins the first test. T hree hours later, he walks out of the hut and goes toward the second hut. The priest asks if he would like to have a rest, but the man says he wants to get all the tests done before he sleeps. He goes into the second hut. After two hours he comes out covered from head to toe in blood and scratches. He turns to the priest and says "Now lead me to the girl with the sore tooth."

https://youtu.be/3R5gHF0vzew?list=PLNAmsbU7KCu5V2vLfyLDKp7Dee6qsxi5N

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! Working a full day today, then it is just me and Milo bringing in the New Year (hopefully sleeping). Jen and a great friend are going to Amy Schumer at the Key Arena tonight, I hear it is going to be a pretty big show. Milo and I will be hanging out in his new playroom (also our entertainment room) and I will have Felix Hernandez's perfect game playing as well.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Santa brought our kids the Wii-U plus Mario Maker. I'm not a video game guy but I'm addicted to building new Mario worlds. Plus, there are thousands on the internet that are cool as H-E-Double hockey sticks to play. Got to bed at 2:00am and back up at 7:20am to start playing again. Nap Time!

Enjoy your day all!

Fordman

Last edited:

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Morning All!

Santa brought our kids the Wii-U plus Mario Maker. I'm not a video game guy but I'm addicted to building new Mario worlds. Plus, there are thousands on the internet that are cool as H-E-Double hockey sticks to play. Got to be at 2:00am and back up at 7:20am to start playing again. Nap Time!

Enjoy your day all!

Fordman

Lol

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Morning all. Been dealing with some mysterious eye ailment for the Mrs. The last 24 hours. Way too much time in waiting rooms, hoping nothing serious. No plans this evening, just old guy stuff

Morning All!

Santa brought our kids the Wii-U plus Mario Maker. I'm not a video game guy but I'm addicted to building new Mario worlds. Plus, there are thousands on the internet that are cool as H-E-Double hockey sticks to play. Got to bed at 2:00am and back up at 7:20am to start playing again. Nap Time!

Enjoy your day all!

Fordman

Nice, Santa brought us the same as well as Disney Infinity. I've yet to try out Mario Maker as I've spent my free time trying to figure out that game but looking forward to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Morning , hope everyone has a great day... Saw Daddy's Home last night, some good laughs in in.

Ryan

Members online

Latest posts