Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Monday 1/11********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Finally unboxed my sons last Christmas present the other day...
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1452521725.784140.jpg

A giant baseball you say?

Or is it.....

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1452521785.386388.jpg

A chair and ottoman!

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
Bonjour Dom!!!!
attachment.php

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Ended up staying the night last night, gonna head home in the afternoon. He's doing better communication wise, but it sounds like they are looking to transfer him to hospice today.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
What teams did Onley say could be pursuing Gray?

They didn't mention any specific teams, just that he MIGHT be available, since he's Arbitration eligible this year.

Back off Dustin! I've been warning LAD, NYY and BoSox fans for a year and a Half. Or else I'll make you take on Billy Butler's contract and his food expenses...

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
They didn't mention any specific teams, just that he MIGHT be available, since he's Arbitration eligible this year.

Back off Dustin! I've been warning LAD, NYY and BoSox fans for a year and a Half. Or else I'll make you take on Billy Butler's contract and his food expenses...

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Good morning all. Ended up staying the night last night, gonna head home in the afternoon. He's doing better communication wise, but it sounds like they are looking to transfer him to hospice today.

Being a care giver is not easy, thoughts and prayer's.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
It has been a while since I was excited to get the mail but today was different. I have slowed up with my O'neill collection because he has been in every product for the last 5 years but this one has the new card concept on a 90s shinny card. I have been selective with these and passed on the 1/1s until I saw this one. Happy to add it:
image_29.jpeg

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
It has been a while since I was excited to get the mail but today was different. I have slowed up with my O'neill collection because he has been in every product for the last 5 years but this one has the new card concept on a 90s shinny card. I have been selective with these and passed on the 1/1s until I saw this one. Happy to add it:
image_29.jpeg

What a beaut!

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
image_29.jpeg

That's a keeper.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Afternoon all. Day 5 of the Flu, hoping it ends soon, poor me ;(

That's a great looking Gold Label Auto Kevin

Ryan

Members online