Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dec 4, 2008
Nice Mo!! Still on my set want list. And correct, the real moments are MUCH rarer than all-stars. Anecdotally I have come across more Emerald All-stars than Purples, which seems a little counter-intuitive. For whatever that's worth.

Would be a buyer on the Mo at $16 paypal gift shipped in PWE if interested in selling.

attachment.php

Happy to land this for a quarter at an antique store the other day.

bmx807

Aug 7, 2008
Finally have the 1994 Upper Deck Collector's Choice rainbow. Regular base card, white A variation base card, regular silver signature, white letter variation silver signature, and gold signature.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Attachments

• 1462681459978.jpg
    1462681459978.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 55

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
These cards sell themselves. They don't need any help.

He has a Upper Deck A Ramirez that is punched too that that shoulda been /10...??? Are these Finest embossed or not, they def have the die cut. I agree they really wouldn't need help selling, and actually the 4 or so they had woulda sold for more. Not sure about the punch these though. Almost seem with the Aramis it was a replacement that was punched then can't say on these. Has Topps ever punched a Sample?

Ryan

Members online

Latest posts