Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

<<<<<<<Thirsty Thursday Morning Thread>>>>>>>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Morning all

For you Magic, even though it's not Friday

attachment.php

:oops: Thank you...............

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
We’d finally built our dream home, but the contractor had a concern: the placement of an atrium window for our walk-in shower. "I’m afraid your neighbors might have a good view of you au naturel," he said.
My middle-aged wife put him at ease. "Don’t worry," she said. "They’ll only look once."

slaneyjason

Feb 19, 2012
Mornin guys! I sent a message to "1990s-card-collector". Here is the response... image.jpg
I wish this guy would invest in gold instead of the cards I'm trying to find!
On the upside, I pulled this yesterday on the way home. Nice 5 pack break! image.jpg

slaneyjason

Feb 19, 2012
[MENTION=1759]magicpapa[/MENTION]
yeah I see that. I can't pay what he wants. I'm not sure what his auto-decline is set at but I'm not willing to find out. I offered $175 on the chipper prime numbers and it was declined. I'm not going any higher. I'd love to buy the red crusade thome from him but $1200+ is out of the question. All well

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
@magicpapa
yeah I see that. I can't pay what he wants. I'm not sure what his auto-decline is set at but I'm not willing to find out. I offered $175 on the chipper prime numbers and it was declined. I'm not going any higher. I'd love to buy the red crusade thome from him but $1200+ is out of the question. All well
royal.jpg

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
was suppose to return to work next monday, but Dr. appointment for another try, hope I can go back tuesday, cuz this is getting OLD

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
Good morning all. Rough night trying to win stuff on Ebay last night. Got barely outbid on a Sosa 98 Tek Diffractor as well as a 97 E-X2000 wax box. Oh well I did win a 97 Score Hobby Reserve box.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Slept like crap last night. Well, I guess I can't say that. It was more could not get to sleep, and then woke up way too early. My throat is killing me and my voice is pretty much gone. Gonna get ready for the day, and try to swing by the LCS when it opens in a couple of hours. I'm still excited for tonight's Twins game, even if they are going up against Chris Sale

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Morning

Magic thanks for sharing that , I've always wondered if there were more than 2. Without seeing them all next to each other you never know if the first listing he was referring to moved to the second seller.

Hope the Cards have a great draft

Ryan

Members online