Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Older Becketts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
That is where my collection started getting sparse, but I have a few. Looking for something in particular?

I was trying to get the run of the first 300 baseball issues, but gave up. I would be happy with a run of 1-250 som,eday, but it is a low priority. i couldn't find the needed copies within the first 25 (missing maybe 10 in that range) at reasonable porches or in decent shape, not to mention someone may have 1 copy at $4-5 shipping, but nobody had multiples I needed. Then the latest ones (maybe 275-300) were just not worth the money at any price!!

Does anyone have any older Beckett's from 2005&2006????

psj

Jul 24, 2015
Long Island
I'm looking for a particular issue. It had Ryan Braun on the cover, and on the inside was a picture of a kkid who pulled a Babe Ruth 1/1. Well the kid is my best friend, and lost the issue when his house flooded during hurricane Sandy

psj

Jul 24, 2015
Long Island
I may have it.
I'll look this weekend.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks so much. My friend that's in it lost everything. Not only his collection, but his house, all his belongings. The hurricane hit him hard

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
I sold over 200 Beckett magazines from when I started buying them (1986, April, George Brett issue) about three years ago at a card shop that is no longer around. I only got $80 for them and one copy was the #1 issue for Hockey- Gretzky. They were just taking up space and my wife needed my son's closet space as he was getting older.

David T.

Sep 4, 2008
I just looked at the auction.
I don't think I have that one as most of mine are not baseball plus editions.
I'll let you know for sure though.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Sig40cal

Jul 23, 2012
Atlantic Highlands, NJ
Thanks so much. My friend that's in it lost everything. Not only his collection, but his house, all his belongings. The hurricane hit him hard

I can relate. My mom had 4 feet of water in her condo and all of it packed in a PACKRAT unit sitting in her driveway. She was moving that weekend and the company never moved the box because of the weather.

psj

Jul 24, 2015
Long Island
I can relate. My mom had 4 feet of water in her condo and all of it packed in a PACKRAT unit sitting in her driveway. She was moving that weekend and the company never moved the box because of the weather.

Sorry to hear that. That hurricane was a killer for Long Island

GameJerseyPR

Oct 21, 2013
yes,one of my cards was featured in one of them and would like the article.
26861a5fdb7c5e434514e73dbf1077d7.jpg

please lmk i would apreciated!!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Latest posts