Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Atlanta Braves Discussion and Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rabs

Jan 25, 2011
Land O Lakes, FL
Good to see some of this young prospects getting their chance. After the rough past few years we need to start seeing these guys show what they are capable of. Disappointed in Swanson so far but hopefully he can turn it around. Albies should bring some life to this team and Sims was impressive last night in his first start. He is very aggressive in throwing strikes and looks to have 4 solid pitches.

Been a rough stretch for this team since we made it back to .500.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Good to see some of this young prospects getting their chance. After the rough past few years we need to start seeing these guys show what they are capable of. Disappointed in Swanson so far but hopefully he can turn it around. Albies should bring some life to this team and Sims was impressive last night in his first start. He is very aggressive in throwing strikes and looks to have 4 solid pitches.

Been a rough stretch for this team since we made it back to .500.

It seems every time we reach .500 there is an inevitable losing streak that follows. With the slump they are in I do not expect them to be able to reach .500 again.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Freeman HR (21) in 247 at-bats

Leadoff triple by Acuna puts him at a .323 avg for the 2017 season playing at 3 levels (hi-A/AA/AAA). His avg & OPS have increased at each level he's reached which is unfathomably amazing. He's currently the youngest player in AAA.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
I still want to see acuna put in a situation where he needs to make an adjustment.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Like every player in baseball, the time will eventually come when he needs to make an adjustment. Pitchers will find a hole in his swing, he'll go into a slump and he'll need to adjust his approach in order to get out of it. Adapt or die.

Members online

Latest posts