Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jesus Montero in the best shape of his life

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
It's too bad they traded such a stud pitcher for him.....

I've been thinking about the trade. It made sense for both teams back then, each trading from their strength to fill up their weakness.

Now, at least at this moment, it looks like the yanks completely got the better end the trade considering all recent news concerning Montero.

Add in that noesi has been a complete disaster while Campos put in a very good year in 2013,and that alone makes the trade one sided without even talking about pineda.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
"Remember when Jesus Montero was supposed to be good? He was the New York Yankees' catcher of the future, a guy who projected as a power bat. They traded him to the Seattle Mariners in 2012 for pitcher Michael Pineda in a deal where both players had sizable upsides."

He was good when he played here in Charleston. He was also a very nice guy who was great with the young kids at the games. Sad to see his career make such a dramatic turn.

mrniceguy1126

Oct 6, 2008
NEPA
He was good when he played here in Charleston. He was also a very nice guy who was great with the young kids at the games. Sad to see his career make such a dramatic turn.

Really? He was a total jerk in Scranton. That was at or near the top of all the hype surrounding him though.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Isn't there a member here with that huge stash that he held onto after the trade and callup? Or is that BO? I remember seeing a HUGE stash of stuff that he still was holding last season

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Isn't there a member here with that huge stash that he held onto after the trade and callup? Or is that BO? I remember seeing a HUGE stash of stuff that he still was holding last season

You took the words right of my mouth.I remember that guy too.Sure would love to see his stash too.

The Collector

Feb 11, 2014
California
Harper should send him an XXL 'PED Fee' T-shirt LOL.

The kid is 24yrs old and gets paid to play ball, he should be in the best shape of his life. What a waste.

[h=1][/h]

Members online