Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Super Sweet Early 00's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
I don't know what to make of the hand-numbered ones. Burbank has had this one listed for a long time - but it's hand numbered "35/35" when they should be out of 40, even if a replacement. I don't consider this one legit. Was yours numbered out of 40?

$_1.JPG

For the 2003, at least I have this Grace cameo (card #/975). Would love the rainbow of his base card #491 though.

03UD40MAN975.jpg

I've had much more luck finding the 2002 version than the 2003 as well. Not Grace specifically, but D-backs in general. Not sure why that's the case, but I do prefer the 2002 look, so I'm happy with it.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
I've had much more luck finding the 2002 version than the 2003 as well. Not Grace specifically, but D-backs in general. Not sure why that's the case, but I do prefer the 2002 look, so I'm happy with it.

I'll have to double check on the numbering when I get home.

Did Grace have a 2003 Upper Deck 40-Man Red White & Blue? The base, Red White & Blue, and Electric Rainbow make an attractive rainbow of three.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
2003's never come up for Bags. Saw one and got outbid easily as I thought I was already overbidding. Strange. And the red white and blue are just as hard to come by.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Not sure I agree, there are 5 Bagwell Red White and Blues starting at .39 cents on sportlots.com.

Huh. Never could find one when I was looking and still never seen one on ebay. Haven't looked in a while since I got mine from a local trade. Good to know though. I need to check other avenues more often.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
I don't know what to make of the hand-numbered ones. Burbank has had this one listed for a long time - but it's hand numbered "35/35" when they should be out of 40, even if a replacement. I don't consider this one legit. Was yours numbered out of 40?

For the 2003, at least I have this Grace cameo (card #/975). Would love the rainbow of his base card #491 though.

My hand-numbered is /40

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
Are you guys working on Allegiance refractor sets? I have some. I might even have dupes of someone... maybe Gwynn?

Got any Griffey? Name your price. It's the last Bowman Chrome/Topps Chrome/Stadium Club Chrome Refractor I need for my frame! I have every other Griffey Refractor

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Got any Griffey? Name your price. It's the last Bowman Chrome/Topps Chrome/Stadium Club Chrome Refractor I need for my frame! I have every other Griffey Refractor

No, sorry. I should have said that. I only have guys that I've been able to pick up for a fair price over the past few years. Gwynn, Chipper, Vlad, Biggio, and Thome. Those all sound familiar.

burke23

Nov 12, 2010

There is one on ebay at $349.99 OBO. No idea what a fair price would be for him, though.

Members online

Latest posts