Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Race To Easter 1976 SSPC Project>>>>>>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Ok so here is the final points structure. Assuming the cards arrive Saturday I will mail everyone Monday. No envelopes out until Friday!!

6 points- First return of the project
5 points- HOF player
3 points- For each return of the Chicle bonus cards
2 points- Personalized or any other inscriptions
1 point- For each return of the SSPC cards

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
A few of you have not confirmed. Last call for that, I'll be breaking up the Chicle cards manana and the SSPC Monday

@Lancemountain -Phillies
@dano7 - Yankees
@MansGame - Indians
@MrMet - Mets
@aekdb535 Barves ??
@BenG76 Cubbies
@muskiesfan Reds
@IndiansFan Dodgers
@Therion Astros
@EDGARMARTINEZcollector Bucs
@MaineMule Red Sox
@oiccup41 You like Jim Rice and Rice Univ. is in Texas and Therion has the Astros so the Rangers for you is that random enough :smile:
@Sly Brewers (they have an M on their hats)
@Champion White Sox
@JustinG08 Orioles
@Techniq A's

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
[MENTION=10319]EDGARMARTINEZcollector[/MENTION] [MENTION=3754]MansGame[/MENTION]

What's your second fav team? Neither of your teams have enough in topps chicle for the bonus cards. Only three pirates and four Indians

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
@EDGARMARTINEZcollector @MansGame

What's your second fav team? Neither of your teams have enough in topps chicle for the bonus cards. Only three pirates and four Indians
Of the teams which haven't been taken yet? I'm a Red Sox fan as well because I lived in Boston when I was out of school. I'm also a Rangers fan because I live in Dallas now. I'd take the Braves because my little cousin lives in Atlanta. Otherwise, it doesn't matter to me, whatever is left I suppose.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Bagging them up!

ubada7yv.jpg

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Here's the stack of extras: not every team has an equal amount but I'm not counting out 660 cards. Gonna eye ball each of us a stack after I shuffle em.

a3y6ynuv.jpg

Members online