Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Derek Jeter HR Ball - Help with value? Tough to authenticate?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
That ball is dirty and scuffed as hell for a game ball. Looks like it was used for batting or fielding practice.
Nowadays, they switch out balls every few pitches, but I guess MLB was cheaper 15 years ago.

Bootstraps9

Feb 4, 2014
That ball is dirty and scuffed as hell for a game ball. Looks like it was used for batting or fielding practice.
Nowadays, they switch out balls every few pitches, but I guess MLB was cheaper 15 years ago.

All sports were. The TV money that gets pumped into them today is outrageous

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
All sports were. The TV money that gets pumped into them today is outrageous
[MENTION=1900]Austin[/MENTION] - Yea, I don't have a real good response to that other than what [MENTION=11284]Bootstraps9[/MENTION] said. I can tell you it's the ball though lol... I'll watch the video again tonight and see if the ball was used for the entire AB or what the deal was, I don't know lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts