Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-:-:-:-:-Good Sunday Morning Thread-:-:-:-:-:-

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RedsFan11

Feb 11, 2017
Westerville, Ohio
Good morning everyone!

I'm new and looking forward to getting involved. I came back to the hobby in 2012 after giving it up while in middle school and high school. I use to go after everything under the sun that was in cards, but quickly realized this was not a possible endeavor. I now primarily focus on my player collection, Barry Larkin, who I have a little over 1,200 unique cards of his. I also collect Reds, Steelers, and Blue Jackets.

Thanks!

Andy

Last edited:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Good morning everyone!

I'm new and looking forward to getting involved. I came back to the hobby in 2012 after giving it up while in middle school and high school. I use to go after everything under the sun that was in cards, but quickly realized this was not a possible endeavor. I now primarily focus on my player collection, Barry Larkin, who I have a little over 1,200 unique cards of his. I also collect Reds, Steelers, and Blue Jackets.

Thanks!

Andy
didn't take long for you to find this group of crazies . Now I have another Reds fan to deal with .

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Good morning everyone!

Thanks!

Andy
Welcome! Hope you like it

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Moving on the 28th, just starting to packing ugh.... My girl never realized how many cards i have until now, lol.

Last edited:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Another crazy hectic day, about 4 hours of driving, ugh.

But OFF! tomorrow and spending the AM on the sofa! :cool:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
For those of you that deal in higher end items, at what price or value do you use signature confirmation?

Members online

Latest posts