Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2016 All-Star Game

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
Anyone going?

I got excited today that I received an e-mail from the Padres letting me know I had been selected to buy ticket strips for a second wave (I was not selected in the first draw a couple of weeks ago).
I just went and checked what's available and only nose bleed and obstructed view seats available =/ Not paying $500-600 per ticket for those.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
not going. Not even very excited about this all-star game for some reason but it might be that it's being held at Petco Park and I'm not too fond of that park other than the beach feature behind an outfield fence.

I'm more excited for the California / Carolina League HR derby and hope it's televised somewhere for me to watch it happen. Those calif/carolina ASG organizers are more imaginative and creative than MLB has been in at least a decade.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
No one?

We just decided to go, although we still don't have tickets. It's Fan Fest and All-Star Sunday for now.

madbull34

Sep 10, 2009
San Diego, CA
I'll probably just go to the fanfest. I had a chance to buy tickets to the game but they were too expensive. $600 for nosebleeds!

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Will be there for the Grand Opening of the Tony Gwynn Museum! Doubt we'll make the game at those prices, but we scored nice day-of tickets cheaply when the game was in Seattle years ago. I'll definitely be looking.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
Will be there for the Grand Opening of the Tony Gwynn Museum! Doubt we'll make the game at those prices, but we scored nice day-of tickets cheaply when the game was in Seattle years ago. I'll definitely be looking.

I didn't know about it. Is it in downtown San Diego?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts