Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew April 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Well, Greg Holland was God-awful tonight in his Cardinals debut.

All the points I got from Familia's save were completely negated by Holland's outing

Tip: When playing a game of "Piss on Greg" in Holland, just make sure your name isn't Greg. I guess he didn't get the memo cuz he received a golden shower for the ages. After the game he received a steady, endless stream from the entire Cardinals team...all over the face. The piss of shame is what they call it in the locker rooms.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Last night was a game of aces. Verlander, Scherzer & Kluber all put up scoreless outings with big K numbers. A lesser known & underrated pitcher, Zack Godley who may not be an ace also had a strong start, giving up no runs with 9 k's and no walks.

Speaking of Smoking Aces...

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Verlander had a great start, I was too distracted seeing Taylor Motter throw 73mph fastballs and somehow strike a guy out. :confused:
Looks like Pujols also homered, I think people are done caring about him now that Trout and Ohtani are on that team. He needs 99 to pass Ruth.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Verlander had a great start, I was too distracted seeing Taylor Motter throw 73mph fastballs and somehow strike a guy out. :confused:
Looks like Pujols also homered, I think people are done caring about him now that Trout and Ohtani are on that team. He needs 99 to pass Ruth.

Verlander pitches with confidence cuz he's got a big **** (I seen it on the fappening leaks!) & a hot model wife.

I'm not really into women with huge busts like hers but she's got a face that's easy on the eyes. Nah, give me some nice natural B cups and they'll keep me occupied for days/months/years.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I'm not really into women with huge busts

careful, [MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION] permabans for comments like that. . . check the updated TOS ;)

:lol:

I will take a large C cup, I am mildly lactose intolerant so anything higher than that would be greedy on my part.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I like big cups, but I don't discriminate, nice is nice... at all sizes.

I love having baseball back, the Sox ripped each Yankee a new one tonight, watched some Corbin dominance, saw a little twins/Astros. Days are just better with baseball. I also won a Harry Hooper cracker jack tonight, it's in rough shape but I love vintage that looks it's age. I'll post a pic when I get it.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I like big cups, but I don't discriminate, nice is nice... at all sizes.

I love having baseball back, the Sox ripped each Yankee a new one tonight, watched some Corbin dominance, saw a little twins/Astros. Days are just better with baseball. I also won a Harry Hooper cracker jack tonight, it's in rough shape but I love vintage that looks it's age. I'll post a pic when I get it.

Speaking of big cups, did you see Bartolo Colon pitched today? 3IP, only allowed 1 run. :cool:

Nice Harry Hooper, you know a player is vintage when they all have uninspired **** sounding names. My favorite is Candy Cummings who supposedly invented the curveball.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Watching Wainwright pitch makes my belly ache....I suppose it could just be stomach cancer...but I'm pretty sure it's Wainwright. I'd drop him from my team but considering half my entire rotation is on the DL and there are no quality pitchers available via free agency I gots to keeps the guy. What's worse it that he's blocking Jack Flaherty, a young stud who also happens to be on my fantasy team.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Watching Wainwright pitch makes my belly ache....I suppose it could just be stomach cancer...but I'm pretty sure it's Wainwright. I'd drop him from my team but considering half my entire rotation is on the DL and there are no quality pitchers available via free agency I gots to keeps the guy. What's worse it that he's blocking Jack Flaherty, a young stud who also happens to be on my fantasy team.

It’s not good.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
careful, [MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION] permabans for comments like that. . . check the updated TOS ;)

I will take a large C cup, I am mildly lactose intolerant so anything higher than that would be greedy on my part.

I always took cgilmo to be more of an ass man. I apologize for being insensitive to big busts. I recognize their value and contribution to men (and women) all around the world. I realize the happiness and joy they bring to so many. I will administer six lashings to myself for being such an insensitive jerk.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
So basically, if you open any wax from 2018, and you don't hit an Ohtani somethingorother card, its a dud box. Jesus Christ, I've watched Diamond Kings broken all evening and they are choking the life from the hobby with all the Ohtani cards. I know the kid is hot right now but DAYUM! Every other pack seems to have one of his cards in it. I guess it makes you appreciate his Heritage cards a little more. It is going to be a LONG year if he keeps it up and the only trend will be the upwards climb of boxes and packs as a result. I did find a blaster of Gypsy Queen at Walmart and picked it up on a whim. Lo and behold, I find an Ohtani missing blackplate exclusive card in the bonus pack. I was more excited with the Harper and Miguel Andujar exclusives that I pulled.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
So basically, if you open any wax from 2018, and you don't hit an Ohtani somethingorother card, its a dud box. Jesus Christ, I've watched Diamond Kings broken all evening and they are choking the life from the hobby with all the Ohtani cards. I know the kid is hot right now but DAYUM! Every other pack seems to have one of his cards in it. I guess it makes you appreciate his Heritage cards a little more. It is going to be a LONG year if he keeps it up and the only trend will be the upwards climb of boxes and packs as a result. I did find a blaster of Gypsy Queen at Walmart and picked it up on a whim. Lo and behold, I find an Ohtani missing blackplate exclusive card in the bonus pack. I was more excited with the Harper and Miguel Andujar exclusives that I pulled.

Hopefully everyone here sells off before his prices smashdown from too many cards + lower performance. It brings to mind the Simpsons where Homer holds his pumpkin invest past October... :rolleyes:

Watching this atm, somehow it never gets old.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60tOSE4SZ8w

Members online