Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

SF Giants talk and collecting thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

digicat

Nov 10, 2009
Nor-Cal
I hope that Jake realizes that that 1 run is all the run support he's going to get. It's all on him now to throw a shutout.

digicat

Nov 10, 2009
Nor-Cal
Bases loaded, no outs, Giants down by 3. Triple play!

All that luck in the 1st half has turned into a black-hole of statistical correction.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Who all's in your baseball card frame (upper right of your pillow pic)?

That is my finalized Giants Auto project I started a couple months back. I say finalized, because its full. I recently got a Timmy but havent swapped it in yet. Not sure who to pull out!

So what you see is Morse, Pagan (in a Mets Uniform, I havent found his auto in a Giants Uniform yet that isnt a sideways card), Pence, Duffy, Crawford, Panik, Belt, Bumgarner, Bochy, Affeldt, Posey, Cain, Strickland.

Attachments

• Giants Project.jpg
    Giants Project.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 6
  • Timmy.jpg
    Timmy.jpg
    227.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

digicat

Nov 10, 2009
Nor-Cal
That is my finalized Giants Auto project I started a couple months back. I say finalized, because its full. I recently got a Timmy but havent swapped it in yet. Not sure who to pull out!

So what you see is Morse, Pagan (in a Mets Uniform, I havent found his auto in a Giants Uniform yet that isnt a sideways card), Pence, Duffy, Crawford, Panik, Belt, Bumgarner, Bochy, Affeldt, Posey, Cain, Strickland.

Nice. What would be your "dream team" to make this complete?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts